Red Algae Mask 1.7 oz

by Osea

Uses the rich properties of Red Algae fortified with a variety of antioxidants to help soothe breakouts and purify pores.

Red Algae Mask 1.7 oz

Is this product great for cystic acne?
Start your review of Red Algae Mask 1.7 oz!
Jessica L.
Red Algae Mask 1.7 oz uploaded by Jessica L.
Red Algae Mask 1.7 oz uploaded by Jessica L.
I really like this mask to keep my pores healthy. We do a lot of outside activities like UTV so my face takes a lot of dust and dirt and I use this to help detox. It goes on creamy and has kinda tingling like menthol or peppermint feel which is relaxing not itchy or burning. I also like it doesn’t get hard or drying it stays creamy and kinda absorbs into the skin. Doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. It is a pricey mask but I feel worth the splurge. I also love the natural clean ingredients.
Gabby G.
Sandy Springs, GA
This red algae mask is something I have been waiting a few months to try out and I am not disappointed. I love everything from Osea and this is no different. It helps reset my dull, tired skin when I’ve been sleeping in my makeup or just not taking good care of it. I would recommend to anyone struggling with acne as well. Great product!
Marika G.
Burlingame, CA
This is a nice algae mask but maybe not the best for my skin. Its great as a spot corrector but I don’t see much difference when using this over my entire face. I don’t break out but just don’t get the results I get from some of their other products.
Karen H.
los angeles
It's really hard to ever say anything bad about OSEA because they have amazing thing. This Red Algae Mask 1.7 oz is no exception. I wasnt sure about it because they can be a little on the expensive side, but OSEA has never done me wrong. It feels very smooth and cool when applying. I have hormonal acne and I leave it on overnight and it is better by the time I wake up. The packaging as usual is amazing and high end. I love this product and will be buying again
Vicki F.
Irvine, CA
The red algae mask is my favorite osea mask. You can really feel it working and you can see a difference too. It is on the pricey side but I think it’s worth it.
Crystal P.
Manchester, TN
I really like this product. When i had bad acne it helped clear it up without being harsh. I would reccomend this to anyone with skin issues
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
It's a nice mask. The price is high for these products. I have acne prone skin and was suggested this by an esthetician but it didn't help.
Suzlynn B.
This is one of my go to products when I have any type of breakout. I leave it on overnight and by morning my face is pretty much completely clear! It’s organic and 100% natural with algae being its number one ingredient. Every woman should have this as an acne treatment 911 emergency rescue to your skin😁
Ali H.
Albuquerque, NM
I trust and love OSEA products, and this mask is no exception. It detoxes my skin and makes my pores look smaller. It doesn't burn or feel uncomfortable, but it definitely feels like it's doing its job when I apply it. The texture and smell are pleasing for such a strong mask. I'm a fan!
Lindsey V.
missouri city
This felt like butter going on. So smooth and creamy. The smell was fantastic wish there was more product in the bottle it’s self because I wish I could have used this 3xs a week instead of 2xs lasted about 5 weeks