BY RECREATIONAL EQUIPMENT

Recreational Equipment Inc
  • "We send HUNDREDS of people to REI every year for good reason -- no one beats REI's pack fitters, no one beats REI's customer service, and no one beats REI's product quality." in 18 reviews
  • "But they do have a good sales schedule and I've heard awesome things about their return policy (never needed to test it out myself!" in 14 reviews
  • "Great store if you know what you're looking for and they specialize in it (mainly outdoor activities like hiking, mountain biking, kayaking)." in 12 reviews
  • "We've also found that they have a great selection for making BOB's or emergency packs for those just in case moments. " in 9 reviews
  • "Their shoe selection for running is a bit on the scarce side- so I suggest a specialty running shoe store for those, otherwise- REI is the place to go for outdoor gear/wear." in 7 reviews
Tori C.
Los Angeles, CA
It would be found in REI. It may be pricey, but this store has everything you need for a great camping trip that you never knew you needed. It always carries the most high tech gear and the sales associates are extremely friendly. I go out of my way to visit REI when I'm in the area.
Shelbey J.
Auburn, WA
REI is like a family outing for us!! My family is an outdoors family all the way, so this place is like a toy store. Great variety and quality. Their Winter coats are THE best!
Allison H.
Isanti, MN
Rei can have a great selection in their clearance and outlet!! I have recently was looking for some running outfits and found some cute items that were a season or two old but still cute and very very cheap! and good brands too. like moving comfort!
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my husbands all time favorite store! He is in the army so he often needs some sort of outdoors gear for the field and this is where we always go to get what he needs
Janelle C.
Panama City, FL
This is an awesome store - stocked full of so much equipment! I especially love how helpful the salespeople are - they went out of their way to make sure I could find the right bladder to fit inside my Camelbak when I lost the old one.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Occasionally you can find a deal but REI is pricey. The one great things is that if you are a member, you can return/exchange something if it defective or breaks without any problems or questions. A great return policy is nice these days.
Liz S.
Prices are high- but their sales people are great and their return policy can't be beat. I've taken back things that are barely used, but several seasons old and never had a problem. You can find some good sales if you watch the seasons!
Rachael M.
Lake Stevens, WA
Great outdoor company to find anything for camping , hiking , etc. I have found some pretty amazing deals at thisstore. I love the prices and how they treat their customers.
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
REI is my fave outdoor store! I always find the best things there and its easy to get lost browsing because there is so much to look at. Sales are good. Quality is good. Customer service is good and returns are easy. If you become a member you get company dividend each year.
Amanda M.
West Fargo, ND
My family had a membership at one point and I absolutely love this store. It's the best place to go for helpful, knowledgable staff. Camping gear, hiking gear, and most outdoors sports equipment can be found here. It's just an exciting place for anyone on their next outdoor adventure.
Delmy O.
New Orleans, LA
What's your favorite section in the store?
Laurie T.
Seattle, WA
How many times do you go check out the REI store?
Robyn W.
Are you a member?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Do you use the climbing walls in your local REI?
Jacquelyn C.
Is the membership fee an annual fee? Is it a waste of money or is it really a good deal?