Recreational Equipment Inc
- "We send HUNDREDS of people to REI every year for good reason -- no one beats REI's pack fitters, no one beats REI's customer service, and no one beats REI's product quality." in 18 reviews
- "But they do have a good sales schedule and I've heard awesome things about their return policy (never needed to test it out myself!" in 14 reviews
- "Great store if you know what you're looking for and they specialize in it (mainly outdoor activities like hiking, mountain biking, kayaking)." in 12 reviews
- "We've also found that they have a great selection for making BOB's or emergency packs for those just in case moments. " in 9 reviews
- "Their shoe selection for running is a bit on the scarce side- so I suggest a specialty running shoe store for those, otherwise- REI is the place to go for outdoor gear/wear." in 7 reviews
They have anything and everything you need plus expert knowledge.
I want to buy everything! I've bought some cool things here!
NEVER REALLY BEEN BUT THIS ONE DOESN'T INTEREST ME .
Love them..Nice quality..good customer service
I never heard of this place but now I know
I love this store just a little too much!
They have some pretty cool things.
I love love love love REI!! I didn’t really get into hiking and outdoor stuff until about five years ago, but since then I’ve gotten a boatload if stuff from rei. I’ve gotten most of my rock climbing gear from there too. Everything I’ve gotten from there has been excellent quality, if a little pricey. But if you get stuff on sale it usually ends up being worth it!
I cannot give enough stars for this place!! I am an REI member and also have their credit card. I buy ALL of my outdoor gear here, especially because of their return policy. If something breaks, tears, goes wrong, they will replace it! They have already replaced boots and socks of mine. I absolutely adore this company. They care about their customers so so much.
Q & A
What's your favorite section in the store?
How many times do you go check out the REI store?
Are you a member?
Do you use the climbing walls in your local REI?
Is the membership fee an annual fee? Is it a waste of money or is it really a good deal?