Recreational Equipment Inc
- "We send HUNDREDS of people to REI every year for good reason -- no one beats REI's pack fitters, no one beats REI's customer service, and no one beats REI's product quality." in 18 reviews
- "But they do have a good sales schedule and I've heard awesome things about their return policy (never needed to test it out myself!" in 14 reviews
- "Great store if you know what you're looking for and they specialize in it (mainly outdoor activities like hiking, mountain biking, kayaking)." in 12 reviews
- "We've also found that they have a great selection for making BOB's or emergency packs for those just in case moments. " in 9 reviews
- "Their shoe selection for running is a bit on the scarce side- so I suggest a specialty running shoe store for those, otherwise- REI is the place to go for outdoor gear/wear." in 7 reviews
I love going to REI!!! They have everything you can think of. One stop shop for anything outdoors...
This is store has a wide variety of products that are high quality. Great place for adventurous people
REI is such a fun place to shop or just window shop. My kids and husband love the rock climbing wall.
Love shopping here at store or online it does not matter! Great products and super affordable on sale
We buy all of our camping gear and clothes here. Great gear, great prices, great rentals available!
I love this brand. I get all of my camping and backpacking gear here. They have never disappointed!
They have tons of things here that I want! This store is pretty awesome. You need to check it out!!
REI is one of my go to places for anything that has to do with camping, hiking, or backpacking.
Love REI. Great products. Great online shopping. Products range from seasons and outdoor sports.
REI has wonderful customer service. You can find just about any outdoor and camping needs here.
Q & A
What's your favorite section in the store?
How many times do you go check out the REI store?
Are you a member?
Do you use the climbing walls in your local REI?
Is the membership fee an annual fee? Is it a waste of money or is it really a good deal?