BY RECREATIONAL EQUIPMENT

Recreational Equipment Inc
  • "We send HUNDREDS of people to REI every year for good reason -- no one beats REI's pack fitters, no one beats REI's customer service, and no one beats REI's product quality." in 18 reviews
  • "But they do have a good sales schedule and I've heard awesome things about their return policy (never needed to test it out myself!" in 14 reviews
  • "Great store if you know what you're looking for and they specialize in it (mainly outdoor activities like hiking, mountain biking, kayaking)." in 12 reviews
  • "We've also found that they have a great selection for making BOB's or emergency packs for those just in case moments. " in 9 reviews
  • "Their shoe selection for running is a bit on the scarce side- so I suggest a specialty running shoe store for those, otherwise- REI is the place to go for outdoor gear/wear." in 7 reviews
Anna S.
Chico, CA
I could spend all my money here. Seriously. they have every gadget and toy i want. and not only is it functional and smart but there products are always pretty.
Erika D.
Tacoma, WA
It is a one stop shop for all outdoor recreation gear. They have the best retail customer service. The employees are nice and knowledgeable on the products. There membership program is a great deal.
Olivia R.
Ridgewood, NJ
Every time I walk into REI, my excitement level in hiking and other outdoor activities goes up. The service is great. The people who work at REI really love the outdoors and know their stuff.
Stacey C.
If only you had stores in the midwest!! I discovered REI when I lived in VA and it was fantastic cause they carry everything you could possibly need at reasonable prices.
Alicia
Potomac, MD
The employees are amazing. they always help me find the perfect product and they don't just try and get me to buy the most expensive thing on the market. they all know what they are talking about!
wendy b.
I love REI. They have great gear for just about all your outdoor adventures. Plus if you are a member you get a check at the end of the year to use to buy more gear.
Nicole H.
Acworth, GA
I love buying last years versions for half the price--great outdoor equipment and a great company, if you don't like it you can return it as a member! The member benefits are amazing!!
Rebecca M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love REI as a one stop shop for all my camping and backpacking needs. The staff is always helpful and knowledgeable and they make me feel very confident in my purchases.
Melinda W.
Lakewood, CO
It is 25 dollars and I believe its a one time only payment. They have these "garage sales" and they are amazing. The REI in downtown Denver is amazing love it so much.
Rachael S.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the store! Customer service is awesome. I've always been helped by extremely knowledgable people who know their equipment. The return policy is easy.
Delmy O.
New Orleans, LA
What's your favorite section in the store?
Laurie T.
Seattle, WA
How many times do you go check out the REI store?
Robyn W.
Are you a member?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Do you use the climbing walls in your local REI?
Jacquelyn C.
Is the membership fee an annual fee? Is it a waste of money or is it really a good deal?