BY RECREATIONAL EQUIPMENT

Recreational Equipment Inc
  • "We send HUNDREDS of people to REI every year for good reason -- no one beats REI's pack fitters, no one beats REI's customer service, and no one beats REI's product quality." in 18 reviews
  • "But they do have a good sales schedule and I've heard awesome things about their return policy (never needed to test it out myself!" in 14 reviews
  • "Great store if you know what you're looking for and they specialize in it (mainly outdoor activities like hiking, mountain biking, kayaking)." in 12 reviews
  • "We've also found that they have a great selection for making BOB's or emergency packs for those just in case moments. " in 9 reviews
  • "Their shoe selection for running is a bit on the scarce side- so I suggest a specialty running shoe store for those, otherwise- REI is the place to go for outdoor gear/wear." in 7 reviews
Shelby W.
Love REI! They have everything you can imagine!! I got a gift card and have yet to use it cause there are just so many things to choose from. They only down fall about REI is they are a bit pricey but the products are worth purchasing.
Kate H.
Morrison, CO
REI is a great large outdoors store. It is well known and respected, although if you are looking for ski / snowboarding gear there are better places with a better selection.
Jennifer J.
I like REI. I have bought a lot of stuff from them and everything I bought is good. Its well made and I like what they sell. They sell a ton of stuff and its a great store.
Mary R.
Angwin, CA
This store has basically anything and everything you could ever want or need in the Great Outdoors. Need climbing gear? They've got it. Going snow camping? They've got you covered. I'm not quite sure what gear they don't sell here.
Amber V.
Centennial, CO
REI has always been my families go to camping gear store. from their customer service to their return policy. I highly recommend going to their used gear sales as we have always found AMAZING deals!
Natalie S.
Seneca, SC
I love REI. They have so much outdoor gear and they are happy to help you find what you need. When I was getting ready for a week long backpacking trip they helped get me the gear I needed!
Geralyn S.
Nice stuff but extremely overpriced. Definitely a rich consumer store. Don't get me wrong. It depends on the item. Sometimes the price tag is worth it. But other items can be found so much cheaper elsewhere.
Laura O.
Knoxville, TN
If I was a millionaire rock climber I would love this store. As a occasional camper who shops on Amazon more than she travels to the Amazon. It is very expensive.
Jessica C.
Kula, HI
REI staff are all knowledgeable on products, and are also active themselves! It is a great place to go for information and supplies for all outdoor activity needs
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love REI because they have many convenient locations, great customer service, and a good return policy. I recently ordered a new sleeping bag from them and not only was it a great price but also good quality!
Delmy O.
New Orleans, LA
What's your favorite section in the store?
Laurie T.
Seattle, WA
How many times do you go check out the REI store?
Robyn W.
Are you a member?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Do you use the climbing walls in your local REI?
Jacquelyn C.
Is the membership fee an annual fee? Is it a waste of money or is it really a good deal?