BY RECREATIONAL EQUIPMENT

Recreational Equipment Inc
  • "We send HUNDREDS of people to REI every year for good reason -- no one beats REI's pack fitters, no one beats REI's customer service, and no one beats REI's product quality." in 18 reviews
  • "But they do have a good sales schedule and I've heard awesome things about their return policy (never needed to test it out myself!" in 14 reviews
  • "Great store if you know what you're looking for and they specialize in it (mainly outdoor activities like hiking, mountain biking, kayaking)." in 12 reviews
  • "We've also found that they have a great selection for making BOB's or emergency packs for those just in case moments. " in 9 reviews
  • "Their shoe selection for running is a bit on the scarce side- so I suggest a specialty running shoe store for those, otherwise- REI is the place to go for outdoor gear/wear." in 7 reviews
Angela M.
I love this retailer! I wish I could buy everything in the store. Even the gear that I have gotten second-hand is still in great shape. My only wish is that they weren't so pricey
Joslyn S.
Brook Park, MN
I live so far from any "big" outdoor store, so I really appreciate the outlet and the online ordering. Prices are competitive (and awesome clearances), shipping is fast, and everything is good quality.
Juliana P.
Littleton, MA
This is my go-to place to stock up on camping/backpacking equipment. We've bought inflatable sleeping pads and tent camping is so comfy now. They offer really quality products and I think you get what you pay for. It is a little more expensive, but their products last a lifetime.
Melissa T.
Kent, WA
I love REI they have great customer service. I ahop here all the time and love it a lot. They have a lot of different stuff for a variety of people who love the grwat out doors.
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This place is crazy awesome! Anything you can think of for your outdoor recreation needs, it's here. Their prices are pretty reasonable as well! Excellent customer service!
Jessica F.
Elizabeth, CO
I shop at REI because they hire people who live and play in the area. They might not have all the "tech" answers and they are people who have used the equipment and know what they are talking about.
Kate H.
Republic, MO
Always really great stuff I can't afford. But they do have a good sales schedule and I've heard awesome things about their return policy (never needed to test it out myself!).
Rachel P.
Sequim, WA
I love rei, mostly for window shopping though. They are pretty expensive, i know their products are worth the money and high quality but it definitely isn't for everyone.
Rebekah O.
San Jose, CA
They have everything you need for backpacking needs. That's why i always go to REI because i don't have to worry if they will carry something i need for a backpacking trip.
Kerri O.
I love this store so much we had a wedding registry there. I agree their prices can be high (only reason I gave them a B), but the quality and service is exceptional.
Delmy O.
New Orleans, LA
What's your favorite section in the store?
Laurie T.
Seattle, WA
How many times do you go check out the REI store?
Robyn W.
Are you a member?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Do you use the climbing walls in your local REI?
Jacquelyn C.
Is the membership fee an annual fee? Is it a waste of money or is it really a good deal?