Recreational Equipment Inc
- "We send HUNDREDS of people to REI every year for good reason -- no one beats REI's pack fitters, no one beats REI's customer service, and no one beats REI's product quality." in 18 reviews
- "But they do have a good sales schedule and I've heard awesome things about their return policy (never needed to test it out myself!" in 14 reviews
- "Great store if you know what you're looking for and they specialize in it (mainly outdoor activities like hiking, mountain biking, kayaking)." in 12 reviews
- "We've also found that they have a great selection for making BOB's or emergency packs for those just in case moments. " in 9 reviews
- "Their shoe selection for running is a bit on the scarce side- so I suggest a specialty running shoe store for those, otherwise- REI is the place to go for outdoor gear/wear." in 7 reviews
They are a great store, that sells great, high quality outdoor equipment. They literally have all your adventure needs covered. They are pricey but they quality is great and makes it worth it.
REI is one of our favorite stores, a little pricey but it's definitely worth checking out if you live an active lifestyle. They sell products for every "outdoorsey" adventure you can think of.
I just love going to REI. They always seem to have everything that I am looking for. They can be a little on the expensive side, but it's well worth the price for top of the line merchandise.
Love rei. They have locations and as a member you can get a product fixed wherever you are. They carry things that you can't normally find other places. Good pricing as well and awesome sales
REI has great products, but is a bit on the expensive side. I tend not to shop there because I feel as if I can find the same products online. It is nice to try things out on location.
REI is an amazing Co-op store. They treat their customers amazingly! If you join their co-op you can return ANYTHING and get a replacement for free. NO matter what condition it's in.
REI is my favorite outdoor supply store! The people who work there are very knowledgeable and will provide lots of answers. It's very easy to spend a lot of money, so consider checking out their Scratch & Dent Sale -- you can find some really great deals!
I really love REI. They have anything I've ever wanted for outdoor activities and provide excellent service. Just ordered my first online product about a month ago and received it promptly. Their online forums and documents were very helpful in finding the product that suited me the best.
It bugs me that you have to pay money to JOIN this store just because you want to buy a tent or a bike seat. I really wish I could just walk in and get it at the best price. Period.
I love this retailer! I wish I could buy everything in the store. Even the gear that I have gotten second-hand is still in great shape. My only wish is that they weren't so pricey
Q & A
What's your favorite section in the store?
How many times do you go check out the REI store?
Are you a member?
Do you use the climbing walls in your local REI?
Is the membership fee an annual fee? Is it a waste of money or is it really a good deal?