BY RECREATIONAL EQUIPMENT

Recreational Equipment Inc
  • "We send HUNDREDS of people to REI every year for good reason -- no one beats REI's pack fitters, no one beats REI's customer service, and no one beats REI's product quality." in 18 reviews
  • "But they do have a good sales schedule and I've heard awesome things about their return policy (never needed to test it out myself!" in 14 reviews
  • "Great store if you know what you're looking for and they specialize in it (mainly outdoor activities like hiking, mountain biking, kayaking)." in 12 reviews
  • "We've also found that they have a great selection for making BOB's or emergency packs for those just in case moments. " in 9 reviews
  • "Their shoe selection for running is a bit on the scarce side- so I suggest a specialty running shoe store for those, otherwise- REI is the place to go for outdoor gear/wear." in 7 reviews
Alexandral H.
Hamilton, MI
Every chance i get to go to REI I'm there, sadly thats like once a year! This store never fails to have what I'm looking for, for a very decent price! I just wish there were more locations! I'm sick of driving 3 hours!
Ashleigh I.
I love this store. It has so many different things for all types of outdoor activities even if you aren't going camping,hiking,kayaking etc they still have gear that you could use for daily life such as for exercise.
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love, love, love this store. I buy all my outdoor gear here and could not be happier with quality and price. Great selection and if the store does not have something you can order online with free shipping to the store. One of my favorite places to shop.
Catherine S.
Nashville, TN
I used to go their quite frequently when I lived in California, but now that I live in Tennessee they are nowhere to be found. A good store, but I've replaced them with Amazon & Dick's Sporting Goods based on proximity.
Amy V.
This is like an adult toys R us! The store is so inspiring and if you walk in you just want to take on every new hobby / activity you can think of. I try to only ever go here when I already know what I need :)
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
This is one of my favorite stores to go to because they have such random things. But they are very expensive. So i only like to buy things here that are unique
Lyliana H.
Antioch, CA
I usually only purchase things that are on sale. They have a great return policy and when you order online shipping is free if you send your items to a store for pick up. At the store closet to me, most of the employees have no clue what is going on.
Kiah G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
REI is one of the best places to shop for outdoor gear when you need quality gear and help from sales associates that really know what they are talking about. The only downside is that they can be expensive.
Erin B.
Marblehead , MA
I have been going to REI since a child they have a rewards program and are good to their customers. They commonly have good sales especially on skis! we have gotten almost all of our skis off their website!
Jenn G.
I love REI so much! They have amazing outdoors/camping gear and equipment. They also have cute work out and camping clothes as well as clothes I would wear out on a regular basis. Very earthy and natural.
Delmy O.
New Orleans, LA
What's your favorite section in the store?
Laurie T.
Seattle, WA
How many times do you go check out the REI store?
Robyn W.
Are you a member?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Do you use the climbing walls in your local REI?
Jacquelyn C.
Is the membership fee an annual fee? Is it a waste of money or is it really a good deal?