BY RECREATIONAL EQUIPMENT

Recreational Equipment Inc
  • "We send HUNDREDS of people to REI every year for good reason -- no one beats REI's pack fitters, no one beats REI's customer service, and no one beats REI's product quality." in 18 reviews
  • "But they do have a good sales schedule and I've heard awesome things about their return policy (never needed to test it out myself!" in 14 reviews
  • "Great store if you know what you're looking for and they specialize in it (mainly outdoor activities like hiking, mountain biking, kayaking)." in 12 reviews
  • "We've also found that they have a great selection for making BOB's or emergency packs for those just in case moments. " in 9 reviews
  • "Their shoe selection for running is a bit on the scarce side- so I suggest a specialty running shoe store for those, otherwise- REI is the place to go for outdoor gear/wear." in 7 reviews
Robyn W.
Love this store so much! The employees at my store are so nice and knowlegable about the products they sell. The membership is a wonderful benifit that I highly recommend even if you only shop there occationaly. It is a Co-op which I love because they give back to my comunity!
Amanda M.
West Fargo, ND
My family had a membership at one point and I absolutely love this store. It's the best place to go for helpful, knowledgable staff. Camping gear, hiking gear, and most outdoors sports equipment can be found here. It's just an exciting place for anyone on their next outdoor adventure.
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
LOVE REI, but there's no way I could shop there exclusively for all my gear. That being said, the staff is always exceptionally helpful & their products are really durable. They also have some of the more innovative gadgets around.
Sarah W.
San Diego, CA
I like coming in here. REI provides great inspiration for most outdoor activities. The employees are very knowledgeable and friendly. The downside is that they are VERY expensive. I went to buy binoculars and before purchasing, looked for the same pair on Amazon and found that the ones at REI were about $20 more.
Bonnie R.
Galt, CA
When I want a great quality product I go here because they have helpful employees that help you find anything you need. I also love how the store is laid out and spacious. Albeit expensive its my store for great quality goto camping, fishing, anything outdoors things.
Danielle S.
Roseville, CA
I run a backpacking camp. We send HUNDREDS of people to REI every year for good reason -- no one beats REI's pack fitters, no one beats REI's customer service, and no one beats REI's product quality. No one. We don't shop anywhere else for outdoor equipment, ever.
Tiffany J.
seminole, FL
We've been REI members for quite some time now -- we don't only buy hiking gear, but have also started buying stuff for our new hobby -- SUPing! We've also found that they have a great selection for making BOB's or emergency packs for those just in case moments.
Claire J.
REI has great products and excellent customer service. Their 100% satisfaction guarantee makes it easy to get the products you need. While it can be more expensive for the same product you are paying for be insurance of the satisfaction guarantee at any time. Buy a membership to the coop and save yourself some trouble with receipts as get members only deals!
Alexandral H.
Hamilton, MI
Every chance i get to go to REI I'm there, sadly thats like once a year! This store never fails to have what I'm looking for, for a very decent price! I just wish there were more locations! I'm sick of driving 3 hours!
Jane A.
Wahiawa, HI
When you think of camping, hiking, climbing, biking, canoeing, kayaking or rafting REI is the retailer that comes to mind. No matter your outdoor sport, REI has you covered. The staff is always extremely knowledgeable and can help with any questions you have.
Delmy O.
New Orleans, LA
What's your favorite section in the store?
Laurie T.
Seattle, WA
How many times do you go check out the REI store?
Robyn W.
Are you a member?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Do you use the climbing walls in your local REI?
Jacquelyn C.
Is the membership fee an annual fee? Is it a waste of money or is it really a good deal?