Skin CareBody CareTattoo CareRecovery
Aftercare Tattoo Salve – Natural Dye-Free Formula, Vegan Tattoo Care - 75 Ounces

by Recovery

The Recovery Aftercare Tattoo Salve is a natural, soothing ointment that is specially formulated to heal new tattoos and keep old tattoos vibrant. This ointment comes in a convenient .75 ounce tin that fits perfectly in a bag or your pocket. Applying this healing salve will not only protect your tattoo and keep it vibrant, but also help nourish and moisturize your skin. Rub a small amount thoroughly on your tattoo. This salve will not cause color leaching. This tattoo ointment is made from synthetic beeswax, making it completely vegan-friendly. Other ingredients include: Olive Fruit Oil, Cocoa Butter, Wheat Germ Oil, Lavender Oil, Vitamin E and Rosemary Extract. There are no mystery ingredients or fillers in this salve. The patented clear, dye-free formula truly stands out from the rest. You will be able to easily see exactly what you are putting on your skin. Instructions Clean new tattoo and pat dry. Apply a thin layer of Recovery Tattoo Salve 3 to 4 times a day for 7 to 10 days. Use daily on healed tattoos to moisturize and enrich color.

TATTOO SALVE AFTERCARE – The Recovery Tattoo Salve will soothe, moisturize and protect your tattoo and skin. This ointment comes in a convenient .75 ounce tin that easy to take with you on the go.; PROTECT AND HEAL SKIN – Applying this healing salve will not only protect your tattoo and keep it vibrant, but also help nourish your skin. Rub a small amount thoroughly on your tattoo. This salve will not cause color leaching.; NATURAL AND VEGAN-FRIENDLY – This tattoo ointment has a special formulation of synthetic beeswax making it completely vegan-friendly. Other ingredients include - Olive Fruit Oil, Cocoa Butter, Wheat Germ Oil, Lavender Oil, Vitamin E and Rosemary Extract.; CLEAR, DYE-FREE FORMULA – This clear, dye-free formula truly stands out from the rest. You will be able to easily see exactly what you are putting on your skin. There are no mystery ingredients or fillers.; USE ON NEW AND OLD TATTOOS – Not only is this tattoo aftercare salve a popular choice for healing tattoos, but it is also the perfect solution for keeping older tattoos vibrant and healthy.

Where can this be purchased ?
Start your review of Recovery Aftercare Tattoo Salve – Natural Dye-Free Formula, Vegan Tattoo Care - .75 Ounces!
Lock Haven, PA
This was great I've used the o.g. tattoo goo and I'd say my ink healed quicker using this. I only used it a matter of days and then on occasion. It's been a year and now I can use this on older tattoos and it helps to show them at a more vivid quality.
Fayetteville, NC
This works really well on both my husband’s and my new tattoos. It absorbs well and doesn’t get too greasy.
Warren, OR
This stuff works great. It kept my tattoos moisturized and helped them heal really fast. The tin lasts a really long time because you don’t need much. Would recommend to anyone who has fresh ink.
Omaha, NE
I will recommend this tattoo salve to anyone and everyone!!!! It is the best thing I’ve tried, plus it is vegan, not greasy, and it’s not too heavy! It may seem like a small container but I got a whole forearm piece and it lasted the whole healing process plus I still have some! Plus this stuff helps keep the color beautiful! 10/10