Recollections Necessities Brush Markers

This fun marker collection allows you to add bold, vibrant colors to your paper crafts and art projects. The brush tips let you adjust your line width as you create colorful, sweeping strokes in your designs and artwork. Use them on your favorite paper or cardstock and let your creativity take center stage, perfect for scrapbooks, cards, invitations and more. Details: Includes assorted colors, 24 markers

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Recollections Necessities Brush Markers!
How would you rate this product?
Carson City, NV
Recollections Necessities Brush Markers uploaded by kristin S.
First of all these are NOT brush markers!! These are felt tip markers! I originally purchased these hoping they may be a cheaper version of some of the nicer brush tips out there and might be able to recommend them on my blogs Thrifty DIY page but sadly when I opened them up I was so disappointed. They are super hard and stiff and they bleed! It’s a real mess and they do not blend well at all! These will sadly end up in my first graders journaling and coloring supplies. One small letdown for mom and one giant leap for the mini me.

Looking for your answer?