BY LYSOL #5 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

738-04675 Features: -Hospital disinfectant is highly effective against TB, MRSA, HIV-1 (AIDS virus), poliovirus Type 1, hepatitis A and norovirus, Tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal, bactericidal. -Eliminates odors and prevents the growth of mold and mildew. -Contains no CFCs. -Capacity Vol.: 19 oz. Product Type: -All Purpose Cleaners. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -19.08 Pounds.

04675

Carin M.
Jacksonville
My mom always used this growing up and it influenced me to always use it. The cans usually last a long time. I will carry a travel size for hotel room disinfecting (just like mom)! Some of the ways I used it: garbage cans when changing bags, mattresses and pillowcases when changing sheets, and bathroom air freshening and disinfecting.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Reckitt Benckiser - Professional Lysol Brand Iii Disinfectant Spray Lysol Disinfectnt Spr Fresh Scent 19Oz: 738-04675 - lysol disinfectnt spr fresh scent 19oz is another legendary product. For as long as I can remember my parents and their parents before them used Reckitt Benckiser - Professional Lysol Brand Iii Disinfectant Spray Lysol Disinfectnt Spr Fresh Scent 19Oz: 738-04675 - lysol disinfectnt spr fresh scent 19oz for everything around the home especially during the sick times of the year. Lysol is a credible company that sells amazing, affordable products. If you haven’t tried their products I highly suggest you do.
Robin R.
Los Angeles
The Lysol spray is a staple in my home. Especially during flu and cold season. I shop at walmart and target where the prices are pretty low and I Amal’s ways able to find coupons. The scents available are very nice and not overwhelming. I will always buy this product. I highly recommend this.
Idalis D.
Channelview, TX
I stay stocked on Lysol disinfectant spray , especially around allergy season! My favorite scent is the original blue can. Its a good value! I use this as a room freshener, in my restroom, on my bed, and on my furniture. I will continue to purchase lysol because it is a necessity !
Angeline S.
Love lysol sprays. Great for sanitizing when kids are sick or when you do your spring cleaning spraying down toys and objects in your home. Lots of scents to choose from and can usually get them for a good deal. Large size. like the sprayer makes for a good coverage.
Kayla W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I feel like this product really does help keep germs away. The smell isn’t particularly good but overall it’s okay. It does have a clean smell though. Seems to be pretty effective I always have a bottle of this in my house.
Kendra K.
Watertown
Purchased at: Walmart
This is seriously my hero during cold and flu seasons. I have a child who brings in everything he comes in contact with and I needed something to help keep him safe. This product is easy to use and comes at a great price!
Leslie R.
Trinity , TX
Purchased at: Target
This is a must have specially right now in the winter, germs seem to get crazy.. I am a teacher so this is a must have in my classroom, I don’t want all the germs This kids bring in. We try to keep all areas disinfect.
Jennifer R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I go through cans and cans of this. I buy the one that kills MRSA as I have 3 auto-immume diseases and have to be very careful and I also have 2 dogs and a husband so this is my best friend, well this and disinfecting wipes. I love the new scents, so that they don't smell like an old funky doctors office anymore or a hospital and that's so nice! They are affordable and an easy way to disinfect your house!
Rebecca N.
North Augusta, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
The only brand I trust when I need to disinfect the house after someone has been sick. The scent is decent and not too strong. I trust this product to work and keep our family from getting sick or spreading germs.