Reckitt Benckiser MEGA-SIZE 4 IN 1 AEROSOL AIR FRESHENER, 18 OZ AEROSOL, LAVENDER & CHAMOMILE

BY AIR WICK

Manufacturer: Reckitt Benckiser. Case of 6. MEGA-SIZE 4 in 1 aerosol air freshener. MEGA-SIZE your freshness with 100%-natural, fresh-air-propellant performance. Soft-misting spray completely eliminates even the strongest malodors. Acts in seconds. Lasts up to 1 hour. Scent: Lavender & Chamomile; Physical Form: Liquid; Application: Odor Control; Capacity (Volume): 18 oz. Includes six aerosols. Customers also search for: MEGA-SIZE; Air Freshener; Fresh-Air-Propellant; Deoderizers; Deodorizers; Fragrances; Neutralizers; Odors; Scents; Smells, Discount MEGA-SIZE 4 in 1 Aerosol Air Freshener, 18 oz Aerosol, Lavender & Chamomile, Buy MEGA-SIZE 4 in 1 Aerosol Air Freshener, 18 oz Aerosol, Lavender & Chamomile, Wholesale MEGA-SIZE 4 in 1 Aerosol Air Freshener, 18 oz Aerosol, Lavender & Chamomile, 062338870601, 87060 Aerosol Air Fresheners see more...

Kilian N.
Brandon
What do you do when a product isn't the one that you asked for? I love all airfreshners pretty equally. But I guess I'll have to write the review here. You are a lovely scent and I can't say much else other than that.
Jalyn F.
Alabaster, AL
Great smelling easy to use point and spray air freshener. Leaves the room smelling nice and not over powering. Effective covers up the smell instantly and is inexpensive. Great for quick fixes lol would definitely recommend
Bryanna B.
I use this after someone has blown up the bathroom and it does it’s job. There are two bathrooms in my household and it seems that the bathroom that has the shower was the one that was being taken up when someone had to use the bathroom and when I had to get in the shower next I didn’t really like the smell. I would spray this in the bathroom and let it sit for about a minute and go on and take my shower.
JayKayAme’ B.
This is a great product to have on hand when something stinky suddenly hits the air and you need to try and cover it up a bit or if you just want a pleasant smell in a room
Andrea M.
Hallsville, TX
Purchased at: Target
I come in mega steaks so every time I run out I don't have to go to the store and get a new one or wait until I have time to go to bed thank you for making this way
Patricia B.
Bay Point, CA
This stuff makes my house smell great! It puts me in a state of comfort and bliss. Its scent makes me relax and makes me feel so homey. If you're into essential oils, I do recommend picking this up. Your house will smell amazing and your guests will compliment you.
Jazmyn F.
Battle Creek
Purchased at: Walmart
I hate air wick. Leaves the room heavy with harsh chemical smells and hard to breathe. Never helps with the smell. Just a mix of Hawaiian tropics and my stepdads farts
nicole t.
monterey
This is effective in helping to help freshen up the air but the fragrance is not something which I really go for. Will try another fragrance from them the next time!
Emily H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Just OK doesn’t really cover up tough scents like pet scents and not sure if it is safe for pets. Kind of dissatisfied and disappointed with this product. Affordable but I would rather spend more on a quality product.
Trish R.
Anniston, AL
You can get 4 in 1 aerosol air freshner that are lavender and chamomile scented for the price of one. They last a long time and can help reduce the odor when needed.
Mona R.
oman
do you like air wick or glad