Reckitt Benckiser Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner 4 x 32 oz

by Lysol

Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner Power coats the bowl above and below the waterline. Thick formula adheres to stains for better cleaning. The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas, including under the rim, to leave your entire toilet bowl sparkling clean, deodorized and disinfected. - Removes tough stains on contact - Thick formula coats the entire bowl - Destroys toilet bowl rings - Will not harm plumbing or septic systems - Cleans as it disinfects - Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria 4 Pack, 32 fl. oz. each

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Reckitt Benckiser Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner 4 x 32 oz!
Tracy , CA
This is my first time buying this product and I have to say I prefer it over my previous toilet bowl cleaner. The smell of this one smells minty like a mint candy and cleans very well. I always am left with clean, bright, and fresh smelling bathroom after using. Bought a 4 pack at Costco and one bottle lasts twice as long as my previous toilet bowl cleaner.
St, ON
Use that all the time, every were, for everything The BEST product ever!!! Will never change it for anything!!!