Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesLysol
Reckitt Benckiser NEUTRA AIR - Aerosol Fresh 10 oz

Reckitt Benckiser LYSOL NEUTRA AIR - Aerosol Fresh 10 oz.

by Lysol

#4 in Air Fresheners

Kills odor causing bacteria. Sanitizes the air. Unlike air fresheners that only mask odors, this sanitizing spray eliminates tough odors such as smoke, food, mildew, bathroom and pet odors. Solves odor problems at the source. EPA Registered. 10-oz. aerosol can. 12 cans per case.REC76938. 76938. Reckitt Benckiser LYSOL NEUTRA AIR - Aerosol Fresh 10 oz..

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Reckitt Benckiser LYSOL NEUTRA AIR - Aerosol Fresh 10 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Maryam H.
Plano, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Reckitt Benckiser LYSOL NEUTRA AIR - Aerosol Fresh 10 oz. uploaded by Maryam H.
I trust lysol and have been using it for so many years to clean my home. I also have a travel size one which I travel with and spray down hotel rooms upon check it.. I love that they come in different flavors and it last a long time
Angela  R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Has a great scent and eliminates odors. Lysol is a very trusted brand and this does not disappoint. I recommend trying for pet smells.
Luis  O.
Inglewood, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is an amazing product! Leaves the air feeling clean, crisp, and smelling good without been overpowering. Easily to find in stores with an eye catching bottle. Highly recommend this product for sure.
Yarianne  V.
Miami Lakes, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Reckitt Benckiser LYSOL NEUTRA AIR - Aerosol Fresh 10 oz. uploaded by Yarianne  V.
I'm really not a fan of this particular .The smell is far too strong and not a nice smell andI can't breathe well around it ; it’s so toxic for you and family .
Sarah S.
Southaven, MS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I have been using a lot of Lysol products since Covid started and this one smells really amazing while also giving me the confidence that everything is germ free.
Dani C.
San Pablo, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love they give a fresh and rich smell to your handle I love them perfect use the bathroom A World of Deals Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Crisp Linen, 19 oz, 3 Count
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Works great, easy to spray- unless you drop the can, than the plastic top shatters to pieces. It’s more if a spray than a fine mist, so it can make a surface like a floor or tile slick. Smells clean and is otherwise affordable!
Yahaira G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love Lysol everything. It is affordable and it’s my go to at home and for my car. I would not improve anything about it. I always try to have a Lysol bottle at hand. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ruthie  S.
Palm Bay, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My husband gets worried when I hold in my hand he already knows I’m about to spray the whole house down LOL I really do enjoy using the spray because it lets me know that my things are sanitized and it also smells fresh it’s a two in one product
Alisha C.
Elkhorn City, KY
This is a very good product, I use it in my home all the time! It has a very clean smell plus it kills germs! So you get the best of both worlds! Plus it’s not too expensive! I would definitely recommend it!

Looking for your answer?