BY RECKITT BENCKISER

Kills odor causing bacteria. Sanitizes the air. Unlike air fresheners that only mask odors, this sanitizing spray eliminates tough odors such as smoke, food, mildew, bathroom and pet odors. Solves odor problems at the source. EPA Registered. 10-oz. aerosol can. 12 cans per case.REC76938. 76938. Reckitt Benckiser LYSOL NEUTRA AIR - Aerosol Fresh 10 oz.. see more...

Rachel P.
Works great to cover strong odors. I also like the fragrance varieties. They all smell wonderful. It's great that it disinfects while covering odors as well.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
I love this product so much. My job uses it and I knew I had to buy it for my home. The smell is amazing, I don't know what these other reviewers are talking about. The "Revitalizing Fresh Breeze" scent is HEAVEN. I could spray it everywhere.
Kristen D.
Yulee, FL
I don't enjoy the smell very much but it does cover the oder. We use them in the fitting room at work when it smells really bad.
Theresa R.
Staten Island, NY
Smell isn't my favorite in the deodorizing smell category. Dosen't really do much justice in my house.
Sarah F.
College Station, TX
Love! This product is great because the smell is not to harsh. I use it all the time in my dorm room!
Jessica B.
Rhoadesville, VA
Not a big fan....doesn't really freshen the air when used, needs more of a fresh smell to it
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
I keep several bottles of lysol in my home. I'm a germaphobe so i need to have access to a can at all times lol
maritza g.
Lysol is super for elimination of odors and disinfects great for rooms bathrooms gyms to clean tables and toys
Rachel H.
Excelsior Spg, MO
It really works. It helps cover pet odors, body odors or just any unpleasant smell. Keep a couple of cans in my home, car and office. With two teenage boys its heaven for my nose.