BY RECKITT BENCKISER

Lasts up to 60 days. 6.17-oz. aerosol can. 6 cans per case.REC77961. 77961. Reckitt Benckiser Freshmatic Lavender Refills, 6.2 Ounce. see more...

• What is your favorite scent of air wick?1 Answers
Reckitt Benckiser Freshmatic Lavender Refills
  • "awwwwwwwwww i love it, I love this product, I love their scents , and how that is placed in the dispenser , lasts long and smells are truly delicious , fill my house smells rich ." in 3 reviews
  • "they make my whole house smell amazing!" in 2 reviews
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
I bought these for the dog poo trash bin that sits on the side of my house. Prior to putting a Stick-Up in the bin, it was rank every time I opened the cover. Now, while not exactly sweet-smelling, at least I no longer gag when adding a fresh bag of dog poo to the collection. This has really helped. Will reorder!
Maricela G.
Weslaco, TX
Awwwwwwwwww i love it, I love this product, I love their scents , and how that is placed in the dispenser , lasts long and smells are truly delicious , fill my house smells rich . I love it !!!
Brittney B.
Air wick air fresheners are amazing! they make my whole house smell amazing! i love that these do it for me automatically! i never have to worry about my house smelling bad
Lacey V.
Evansdale, IA
This is an ok product not really good for a big area cause you cant smell it that good. its good for the bathroom or a small bedroom. I really like this scent of lavender.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I love the lavender scent and use it in my bathroom its not to strong but works well since i have a really tiny bathroom
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Decorator Expert
This is the scent I use in the living room and bedroom, it always makes my house smell fresh with the lavender scent.
Sonia M.
I love this products. i love the fact they have different scents. you never know when you might need to spray some around the house :)
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
I've used this before and for me it's a bit too strong for my taste. I'm not a fan of lavender smells.
Erika M.
We love the air wick products. Makes our home fresh and with a beautiful scent as well.
Sara R.
Coquitlam, BC
I love the smell of this!! it makes my whole house smell great!! I would recommend this to anybody looking to have a great smelling house
Maricela G.
Weslaco, TX
What is your favorite scent of air wick?