BY RECKITT BENCKISER

Dual action cleaning power see more...

Jessica T.
The gel packs make doing dishes in a dishwasher so convenient. The gel packs also seem to get the dishes a lot cleaner than the powder cubes that are also available by Electrasol. I was super happy to see how sparkly my dishes were after the use of this. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Decorator Expert Level 4
I have just the powdered dishwasher detergents. I usually buy the gel pack but this was on sale and I thought why not give it a try. Did just as good of a job washing my dishes in my older style small dishwasher then the gel packs did
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
The gel packs work really well and I prefer them over the hard powdered ones. Very convenient and easily stored, these are great!
Karine B.
Montreal, QC
I like the gel packs, they are very convinient. They are mess free. Electrasol is a good brand that i will definitely refer. My dishes is clean and sparkle even if we have hard water at home.