BY RECKITT BENCKISER

Helps to keep your clothes looking like new by giving them the right balance of cleaning and caring. It's simple Use in your washer like a regular detergent. Keeps original color intensity, keeping darks looking like new for longer. Application: Laundry Applicable Material: Fabric Chemical Compound: Benzenesulfonic Acid Alcohols.RAC83768. 83768. Reckitt Benckiser Reckitt Benckiser Extra Dark Care Laundry Detergent. see more...

• I've often seen this while in the aisle where laundry det...1 Answers
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
I love this stuff! It really does protect your darks. The only reason I give this a B is because of the practicality of this product. Nowadays people are looking for an "All-in-one" product that does it all. This is not bad to splurge on in addition to your other detergents, it's just not for the modern day thrifty goer is all.
Natasha P.
Greeneville, TN
I love this product. It leaves my clothes smelling great, looking great, and feeling great. I love how it keeps my new washes looking new. :)
Melissa W.
Conception Bay South, NL
I've often seen this while in the aisle where laundry detergent is found but have never tried it. From your experience, does this protect dark clothing better than other detergents?