BY RECKITT BENCKISER

Commercial-grade disinfectant/deodorant is highly effective against TB, MRSA, influenza A H1N1, norovirus, hepatitis A, poliovirus type 1 and HIV-1 AIDS virus. Virucidal, fungicidal, bactericidal. Eliminates odors and prevents the growth of mold and mildew. Application: All-Purpose Disinfecting Applicable Material: Ceramic Fiberglass Glass Metal Plastic.RAC74186EA. 74186EA. Reckitt Benckiser Reckitt Benckiser Disinfectant Spray. see more...

• Is there any other scents for lysol spray?3 Answers
Samantha D.
Nashville, TN
I use lysol spray daily at the day care that I work at. The smell is not overwhelming and it gets the children's toys really clean for the next day at work.
Christina D.
The easiest way to clean. If you're a little on the lazy side like I am, this is the best product to be sure your minimal cleaning at least does it's job.
Ashley B.
I alway shave a can of lysol in the house. It's great to spray to disinfect things. I really like how you can spray it on pretty much any surface
Lidia A.
Brownsville, TX
I love lysol and this disinfecting spray is very handy because it makes my house smell very clean and fresh yet disinfecting it at the same time!
Lidia A.
I use Lysol more in the winter season when we tend to get sick more I try as hard as I can to keep the house germ free and Lysol helps alot
Angie W.
Lancaster, OH
Everyone needs a can of Lysol! At least in the bathroom. We use it to freshen up furniture, sanitize when someone's sick, and in our cars
Cheri V.
Winston, OR
I like Lysol but the price is too high. Almost $6 is too much. I'm not sure it works any better than others to make it worth the price
Aya T.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE this smell! it is very refreshing and it is quite easy to use as well. it is not expensive so i have some stock in my house
Heather G.
If i don't have a can of this disinfectant i know I'm about to head over to the store. I use it to for just about everything!!
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Love the smell. use it when someone is sick and spray it on everything. Great for the bathroom! Toilet sinks and showers
georgina p.
Brownsville, TX
Is there any other scents for lysol spray?