BY RECKITT BENCKISER

Kills 99.9% of germs. Compact size means you can fit the disinfectant in purses, diaper bags and coat pockets. Defends against the multitude of germs found in public facilities. Cleaner/Detergent Type: Disinfectant; Global Product Type: Cleaners & Detergents; Application: General Purpose; Applicable Material: N/A. see more...

Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
This smell is fresh and clean. I typically use it to disinfect door handles as well as the couch and pillows. I don't know if it actually disinfects things but I would assume with the name Lysol that it does. A good amount comes out when you spray as well and it doesn't get clogged easily.
kelly p.
I hate the way my room smells in the morning, it's just not fresh. So I like to use the crisp linen one because it doesn't make me feel nauseaus. And I like how clean it smells. I'm so sick of every air freshner that smells like bath and body works. This is why i really like it and you only need a few spritz.
Wendy H.
This is my go to air freshener. It gets harder and harder to find a scent that isn't cloying, like vanilla or too sweet, like fruit. Crisp linen has a great fresh smell that just smells clean. Plus, it's Lysol. So you know it works.
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
Love Lysol, not the best smell in the world, but you know what it kills germs and really kills all types of odors in your home and keeps the odors that way for a long time. A little go a long way with Lysol.
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
I use it around the office a lot, especially since we share desks and phones with each other quite a bit. I like the smell of this one but wish there was a lighter scented version available.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Decorator Expert
Lysol disinfectant spray is a great product that I use all the time. Especially when I have company and they may have a cold or something.
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD
I love this product. It's the perfect size to keep in an office, car, and diaper bag. The smell is not overpowering!
Victoria l.
A must have for moms! Kills those nasty germs so no sick kids! Plus you know your home is clean and safe