BY RECKITT BENCKISER #31 in Disinfectants

Commercial-grade disinfectant/deodorant is highly effective against TB, MRSA, influenza A H1N1, norovirus, hepatitis A, poliovirus type 1 and HIV-1 AIDS virus. Virucidal, fungicidal, bactericidal. Eliminates odors and prevents the growth of mold and mildew. Application: All-Purpose Disinfecting Applicable Material: Ceramic Fiberglass Glass Metal Plastic.RAC74186EA. 74186EA. Reckitt Benckiser Reckitt Benckiser Disinfectant Spray. see more...

• Is there any other scents for lysol spray?3 Answers
Monica C.
Castro Valley, CA
I LOVE Lysol! I use it at home regularly, but especially when someone is sick. I love the spray because I can cover doorknobs, light switch plates, toilet handles, etc. I'm also notorious for spraying around people cubicles at work when sickness starts going around. I spray a box around their cube, and a box around mine as well as common door knobs and light switches. And Viola! I don't get sick.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I trust Lysol. I use it at home and work. If anyone is sick, I disinfect everything with this spray. I also have dogs, so I spray this if they have an accident or to alleviate a smell. I like the scent of Lysol because I can tell it is working. This is wonderful for cold and flu season.
georgina p.
Brownsville, TX
I'm not a big fan of the smell but i always use it because my daughter always seems to get sick and i have allergies and this helps us both a lot by preventing all our problems and it is quite good with every type of material i spray on but i would love it they had a not that strong scent
April S.
Whitewater, WI
I'm much more of a fan of Febreze and glade than lysol. I think that Glade has so many different scents, basically one for every holiday, event, or season that you could possibly want. And Febreze really gets fabrics and things smelling a whole lot better than what I have experiences with the lysol brand.
Taylor A.
Ocean View, DC
Lysol is always a wise idea. It disinfects really well and leaves behind a fresh and clean smell. It's helpful for those times after your sick and you need to get rid of the sickness.
michelle p.
I love Lysol and use it all the time at my house and now being able to carry it in my pocketbook, keep it in my car and my daughter even has one in her locker at school, it's GREAT!
Samantha D.
I use lysol spray daily at the day care that I work at. The smell is not overwhelming and it gets the children's toys really clean for the next day at work.
elizabeth b.
Chattaroy, WA
Lysol is a smart thing to use, especially if you want a disinfectant that works well and smells great. It's extremely helpful when someone in your family is sick, it keeps the germs from spreading.
Christina D.
The easiest way to clean. If you're a little on the lazy side like I am, this is the best product to be sure your minimal cleaning at least does it's job.
Catherine D.
Old bridge , NJ
I do not think you can ever go wrong with any lysol product! Comes in handy for so much. I was obsessed when I was pregnant spraying anything from the raining to door knows and light switches.
georgina p.
Brownsville, TX
Is there any other scents for lysol spray?