Reckitt Benckiser Dishwasher Detergent Powerball Dishwashing Tabs

by Reckitt Benckiser

Gives you a brilliant clean plus Jet-dry shine without re-washing thanks to its unique all-in-one technology. Revolutionary pre-soaking Powerball tabs burst into action to help soften the toughest food residues. Powerful cleaners remove even the toughe.

Does any one else have issues with this still leaving white residue on the dishes? I still have to add liquid finish to my dishwasher to not have the white residue.
Does this product work well?
What makes these so effective?
Start your review of Reckitt Benckiser Dishwasher Detergent Powerball Dishwashing Tabs!
Aliceville, AL
These make our glasses very shiny and help speed up the drying process. I always use it!
Huntington, WV
Nice coupons. Product does a decent job of fighting grease and grime. A little pricey.
Bremen, AL
I use these all the time, they are great when it comes to not leaving spots on glass.
This is the only dishwashing detergent that gets my dishes clean. It works the best!
N Weymouth, MA
These are so much more convenient than the liquid soap and they do an awesome job!
North port, FL
We use these for our dishwashers and it cleans the dishes every time.
We use these for our dishwashers and it cleans the dishes every time.
windsor, QC
J'ai essayé une fois ce produit car il était en spécial et mon budget était serré ; ouf qu'elle déception ne nettoie pas très bien la vaisselle et trop souvent , je dirais 4 fois sur 5 la petit cube reste pris en tout ou en partie dans la portière du lave-vaisselle donc le résultat n'est pas égal et en fin de compte votre vaiselle n'Est pas vraiment propre et tu dois refaire un cycle .. Donc au bout du compte, je n'ai pas fait d'économie et surtout ça pas fait la job comme il se doit . donc grosse déception .
charleston, WV
Love these little cleaning cubes! These are awesome. They clean wonderful and if you use them correctly I find they work. When I first purchased them I did not feel like they cleaned properly but I paired them with the finish liquid rinse aid and changed the settings on my dish washer and found that they were a wonderful addition to my household cleaners.
London , ON
I only use these, they work very well and I never have any residue! It's quick and easy to use, just place the pack gel case in the slot, close and start! It's very affordable, and there are always great coupons! I would recommend !
Love love love. I could not live without this product. whenever I don't use it my dishes are gross and spotty. this make then shiny and clean. price is good too