Reckitt Benckiser Dishwasher Detergent Powerball Dishwashing Tabs

by Reckitt Benckiser

Gives you a brilliant clean plus Jet-dry shine without re-washing thanks to its unique all-in-one technology. Revolutionary pre-soaking Powerball tabs burst into action to help soften the toughest food residues. Powerful cleaners remove even the toughe.

Does any one else have issues with this still leaving white residue on the dishes? I still have to add liquid finish to my dishwasher to not have the white residue.
Does this product work well?
What makes these so effective?
Start your review of Reckitt Benckiser Dishwasher Detergent Powerball Dishwashing Tabs!
Falls Rough, KY
Decorator Expert Level 3
These to me leave to much residue behind. Doesn't clean like I want. Probably not bad for folks that don't have many dishes
The only kind of dishwashing product I use anymore. Makes your dishes so shiny and doesn't leave those water spots behind.
Racine
I love these! Great price point and do a great job cleaning and getting off stuck on foods. Never leaves a residue
Does the job semi-well. best to do a quick pre rinse before you put a dish, pan, or glass in the washer with this
Oregon City, OR
Love these! will never use anything else again. my dishes are clean, no water spots and don't have a musty smell.
Cleveland, OH
These are the only dishwashing detergent my family uses and we love it! They clean the dishes well every time.
I have not had good experiences with the tabs. They often don't dissolve and my dishes are not getting clean.
Boise, ID
I used to like this and then it started leaving a strong some on my dishes. It removes spots nicely though
Kennesaw, GA
Electrasol is so overrated and leaves a film, Cascade is a better product for your automatic dishwasher.
Does its job, but not well. It still leaves residue, and sometimes I have to run the dishwasher twice.