Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesAir Wick
Reckitt Benckiser Fresh Waters Scented Oil Refill 2 ct

Reckitt Benckiser Air Wick Fresh Waters Scented Oil Refill 2 ct

Only use Air Wick refills. 2x the oil of a regular refill. Fresh Waters - Captures the freshness of a cool, sparkling stream mixed with the light scent of a summer evening breeze. Fits Standard Air Wick Scented Oil warmers. Do not use with double fresh. For ingredient and other information, www. airwick. us. Made in Mexico.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Reckitt Benckiser Air Wick Fresh Waters Scented Oil Refill 2 ct!
Catherine M.
Wausau, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Reckitt Benckiser Air Wick Fresh Waters Scented Oil Refill 2 ct uploaded by Catherine M.
I got a bunch of these the other day when I was couponing. Pros, I love the new price and some cents. Cons, I wish there were more scents that are not too overpowering.
Victoria K.
Lakeland, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Reckitt Benckiser Air Wick Fresh Waters Scented Oil Refill 2 ct uploaded by Victoria K.
I love this one. leaves my bathroom smelling nice fresh and clean. I also recently found out that the dollar general usually has coupons for these as well witch makes them extra affordable
Judy M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like these plugins I think they last longer than glade plugins I don't find myself changing them out as much as I did with the blade and I really like the fresh rain scent
Carly M.
Millsboro, DE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I am addicted to these things! They smell so good and last quite some time so you don’t have to change them all the time!
Ishita G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Wonderful fragrance! Wish it could last longer. It has a mild subtle fragrance which keeps my home fresh and good smelling. Easy to use and the oil doesn't burn up too quickly. One refill lasts for almost a month.
Evelina B.
Providence, RI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great for house aura specially after you clean. I love how clean it smells and how easy it is to install. Refill available for purchase in the same place if purchase. Affordable and easy to use! Recommend !
Chloe R.
Elk River, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My favorite fresheners! These smell AMAZING and last forever! They’re also very affordable compared to other brands.
Becca L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The oil diffusers do the best job of permeating the room and seems to work much better than any of the other types of air freshners. They last about a month and the fresh water scent is one of my favorites to have around. it is very light and fresh but powerful enough to drown out any dust or humid like smells that may be around the house. It is less expensive than the yankee or bath and body works and lasts equally as long. I have these plugged in all over my house. I do think they need to have more scent options since I like to mix it up and I am not crazy about a few of the other scents. so i do use multiple brands for that reason.
Jennifer P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These smell good but they don’t last 30 days. I use to buy bath and body works but for convenience I buy air wicks.
Linsey V.
Hillsdale, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I have three dogs so keeping the house smelling like we don’t own any dogs can be tricky. I have one plugin upstairs and downstairs. The whole house smells like a freshly rained on beach and the oil in the pods last a long time. I would recommend to anyone and I have purchased again. :)

Looking for your answer?