Reckitt Benckiser 89097EA Disinfectant Spray Lavender 19 oz Aerosol uploaded by Courtney H.Reckitt Benckiser 89097EA Disinfectant Spray Lavender 19 oz Aerosol uploaded by Courtney H.

BY RECKITT BENCKISER

This tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal, and bactericidal formula kills 99.9% of germs on hard, nonporous surfaces and is effective against over 99 microorganisms including Influenza A Virus, MRSA, Norovirus, Rhinovirus, Poliovirus Type 1, Hepatitis A virus, Hepatitis B virus and HIV-1 (AIDS Virus) when used as directed. This product eliminates odors and prevents the growth of mold and mildew. Use on showers, sinks, countertops, around toilet areas, toys, telephones, garbage bins, waiting rooms and in laboratories. see more...

Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
This is such a great multipurpose disinfectant spray! I've used this to not only disinfect my home, but I've also used it to kill little bugs in my home so I end up sanitizing where the bug has walked, make my home smell great, and I can get rid of pests at the same time. The lavender scent is a bit strong but I feel it's a lot nicer than the standard lemon scent.
Courtney H.
Niota, TN
Product seems to do great at killing germs! My only down fall is the scent is a little extra strong