Home & GardenHousehold SuppliesGarbage BagsLysol
Reckitt Benckiser 192008215915 Disinfecting Wipes Lemon & Lime Blossom - Case of 12

by Lysol

Buy Reckitt Benckiser 192008215915 Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Lemon &, Lime Blossom - Case of 12 at Walmart.com

Disinfects & kills 99.9 percent of viruses & bacteria; Kills 99.9 percent of cold & flu viruses including salmonella, e.Coli, herpes simplex virus; Thick, strong wipes great for cleaning up messes; Safe to use on electronics, smartphones, tablets & remote controls; Case of 12; Disinfects & kills 99.9 percent of viruses & bacteria; Kills 99.9 percent of cold & flu viruses including salmonella, e.Coli, herpes simplex virus; Thick, strong wipes great for cleaning up messes; Safe to use on electronics, smartphones, tablets & remote controls

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Reckitt Benckiser 192008215915 Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Lemon & Lime Blossom - Case of 12!
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Target
Omg!!!!! I use these constantly!!!! On everything lol. To wipe down my purse, phone, counters, dressers, doors. Ect. EVERYTHING. HAHA and I keep some in my purse to wipe down surfaces when I go out to eat. I definitely recommend. They are pretty cheap when you buy them in multi packs. They clean and disinfect. Which is super important when you have asthma. And it's not too strong of a smell to cause a migraine eathier.
Alexias P.
Huber Heights, OH
I love the scent! Perfect for cleaning almost any surface. I keep some on the bathroom counter for easy clean up! One wipe cleans our bathroom counter! I use these wipes sooooo many places! From walls to counters, door knobes to remotes, Lysol Reckitt Benckiser 192008215915 Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Lemon & Lime Blossom - Case of 12 wipes are amazing! Perfect for any mom or dad that wants to wipe away germs!

Looking for your answer?