Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersReckitt Benckiser
06732 Professional Liquid Deodorizer Clean Breeze Scent Concentrate 1 gal 4/ctn

by Reckitt Benckiser

Freshens the air and eliminates odors from cigarette and cigar smoke, mold and mildew, gym, drain, bathroom and cooking. Concentrated formula makes up to 24 gallons. Features: -Deodorize. -Scent: Clean breeze. -Physical form: Liquid. -Application: Odor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Reckitt Benckiser 06732 Professional Liquid Deodorizer Clean Breeze Scent Concentrate 1 gal. 4/ctn.!
Quitman, GA
This is an alright brand for the money, but the old adage you get what you pay for rings true here. The available scents are really nice but they are not long lasting at all. I've tried it on several occasions and have never been very impressed and I would not recommend this product to others.
New Castle, DE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is super handy and helps to remove tough odoese. This is excellent for adding after cleaning floors
Not bad but I don't like the smell of the product and little expensive to me I don't recommend
Fort Smith, AR
Airwick is a good deodorizer. I personally wouldn't buy it because it doesn't come with a good variety of scents. Yes, it is very disappointing to me. Air Wick is the most affordable fragrance you can buy. It's actually the cheapest because it has the worst smells.
Roanoke, VA
Airlock has very good seeing products aad is vvery affordable and l lomg lasting smell throughout the area it is indeed in
Bakersfield, CA
i tried it before it smell for the first hour and couldnt smell it nomore i think this os better for a smaller space
West Sayville, NY
I love keeping this in my plugged sink with a bit of hot water to freshen up my house. I also use it in the toilet. It works better than a plug in and keeps everything super fresh.
Tustin, CA
Airwick is really convenient to have around because it disperses the smell its self which is very helpful. It leaves a nice scent after using which is very amazing.
miami, FL
The wax is inscreible leaves the shiny floor quiren all my friends have it , the floor looks as if it happened publidora every day , you remove the sueciedad immediately
BOGOTÁ, BOGOTA
Airwick flavoring sprays are good not pollute and are economical come in different forms .

Looking for your answer?