Rechargeable Cordless Shaver With Precision Cutting System 7145xl - NORELCO CONSUMER PRODUCTS CO.

BY NORELCO

For an unbelievably close shave, turn to the 7145XL electric razor from Norelco. Featuring the Precision Cutting System comprised of ultra-thin heads with slots to shave long hairs and holes to shave the shortest stubble. Its Patented Reflex Action System automatically adjusts to every curve on your face for flexible, smoother shaving. The Superior Lift & Cut system lifts hair to cut comfortably below skin level, leaving skin that is amazingly smooth to the touch. see more...

Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Got this for my son and he didn’t like it. He felt it didn’t get close as he wanted it to be. It charges well and has good battery life but he wasn’t impressed with the shave he got
Steven Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This razor served as my sole shaving tool for my face for the first few years that I started to shave. It lasted a long time but is definitely inferior to the foil electric razors.
melissa g.
Buffalo, WV
bought this for my hubby and i love to use it for myself as well. It works better than similar razors that I have bought, it has exceeded my expectations and is very effective at removing unwanted hair. I would buy this again and recommend it to family and friends
Kelvin S.
Walnut Creek, CA
This cordless Norelco shaver is amazing. It is so convenient to carry around, especially if you travel a lot for work. The battery last a long time for each charge. It is top of the line product with the quality. It look very sturdy and would last a long time.
Nikki I.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Bought this for my husband & he will never use a razor again! Nice & smooth. Super convenient with it being cordless. A lot less time than using a razor too! A+ all the way around.
Natasha J.
Gaffney, SC
My husband loves this product. I promise he uses it 7 days a week. He is a addicted to the way it leaves his face feeling after use. He does not want any other kind.
anna d.
oaks
got it for my father in law and he has one working arm he loves it works great and doe not need two hands to deal with it like some of the others
Andrew A.
Great razor, It made my face itchy. But I still use it on a regular basis. I would have expected something that was more soothing on the face.
Patricia G.
Connellsville, PA
The battery dies to quickly. But it does give a nice shave. It's not to rough on face. Husband has to clean 2 times while shaving or jams.
A.j. S.
Indio, CA
this is the quintessential electric razor. it is reaonably priced and works very well. i buy mine at walmart, as they have great prices.