BY RECESS #86 in Scalp Treatments

Oil + Sweat Absorbing

RECESS hair blotters absorb grease, sweat + grime to keep your hair looking + feeling fresh. Here to make your fitstyle (fitness lifestyle) easier to maintain. Making good hair days last longer.

Less harmful + lighter than dry shampoo (no powder, no aerosols or spray). The blotters work by removing grime without damaging hair follicles.

Safe for all hairlines.

Bleached Kraft Softwood Pulp, Calcium Carbonate, Hemp Pulp, Bamboo Charcoal.

FREE FROM

This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients that cause skin irritation: aluminum, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA.

Usage: Remove a blotter paper + dab, wipe or rub hairline. Paper turns translucent when fully saturated. For extra sweat, use an extra sheet.

Brittany B.
San Diego
I have not got the chance to try these hair blotting sheets, so unfortunately I can't give it the rating it deserves. However, when I do try this I will update and give it its true and desired rating.
Savannah B.
Baltimore, MD
These are honestly such a cool product!
I am someone who has oily hair and honestly that oil can happen in the middle of the day!
My mom got me a pack of these for Christmas and suddenly my hair became greasy and I used this product and it worked!!!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I don't like using these when I can use. Powder just seems like a waste to throw away after using each one. I love a good setting powder after 6 hrs to refresh my face.
Ashley ❤.
I bought this for a festival and camping trip. What a great idea!! It is so simple to use and very effective. I have very thick hair, but most people would only have to use one. This would also be great for days at the beach or any time you need a little refreshing.
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
It works just like facial blotting paper. It's really nice when you dont like the feel of using dry shampoo.
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
These are brilliant. Work great and is such a good idea for someone! Job well done to who came up with it
Wanda G.
Homestead
Very nice products u even use with many many pearling will love it try it u will liked too
Keerthi B.
Puttur
This product is just amzing...for all those lazy girls out there..like me..it is so convenient..very happy with this product..
Laura H.
peregian springs
this is such a clever product, does exactly what it claims to do and the packaging is nice also. definitely worth the price
Mi Ange M.
Je connais pas ce produit ayant les cheveux bouclés j aimerais essayer ce produit à priori il l air d être top
Geomarie Kate O.
Cebu City
what is this? ......
Tateyana D.
Where is this product found?
LaAndria A.
Detroit
How do you use this and whats its for?
Gladys R.
How do you use it???? Is this similar to a dry shampoo????
Lexi B.
Murfreesboro
Would this be good for curly hair?