BY CLINIQUE

Receive a Free Superprimer Universal Face Primer with $75 Clinique purchase Beauty Gifts with Purchase (new) see more...

Racheal M.
Racheal M.
Stanwood
I love this primer! Im not sure if it comes in a bigger package however it is pretty small for the price however it works amazing! I picked this little gem up from walmart at i do like it. Would give it a 5 if i find a bigger size rather than this 1 size!
Isabell C.
Isabell C.
Mt.pleasant
 This was a nice primer for my face I didn't let me down it was good value kind of pricey but I would definitely use it again I bought it at Yonkers but it comes in a small package it was Gentle on my skin  I would recommend this to anybody who is looking for a good moisturizer/primer
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Got a foundation/contour makeover at Sephora a few days ago and the makeup lady used a clinique primer. It TOTALLY did its job of keeping my makeup in place; it was about 75° and rainy and my foundation really stayed on. Best of all, my skin didn't break out. Woohoo!
Sherry E.
Sherry E.
Phoenix
This works pretty good for what it's for. Keeping your skin in good condition. It's good to find products that do what they say they will do and the results they guarantee. Worth the money paid and a product you can trust.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Jacksonville
Loveeeeeeee this product! It is definitely a go-to primer. It sets my face and keeps me looking fresh all day. I really have no complaints with it other than I run out too fast! Would recommend.
Di B.
Di B.
marco island
love it, feels very refreshing and light on skin, I get this to try a bew parabens free primer and this will be my must carry on item.
AlissaRose H.
AlissaRose H.
I'm not one to usually try new things but once I put this one I did not regret it. It works wonderfully and I would get it again.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Farmville, NC
Works better than expected. One of the best ever. Covers wrinkles well.i was extremely impressed with it's overall performance
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
This product leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth! I wish I could give it 10 stars! You must add this to your skin care regimen!
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Capac, MI
This is actually the only type I have ever used so I may be biased but I love it and it works perfectly every time so why change!