BY CLINIQUE

Receive a Free Superprimer Universal Face Primer with $75 Clinique purchase Beauty Gifts with Purchase (new) see more...

Racheal M.
Racheal M.
Stanwood
I love this primer! Im not sure if it comes in a bigger package however it is pretty small for the price however it works amazing! I picked this little gem up from walmart at i do like it. Would give it a 5 if i find a bigger size rather than this 1 size!
Sherry E.
Sherry E.
Phoenix
This works pretty good for what it's for. Keeping your skin in good condition. It's good to find products that do what they say they will do and the results they guarantee. Worth the money paid and a product you can trust.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Jacksonville
Loveeeeeeee this product! It is definitely a go-to primer. It sets my face and keeps me looking fresh all day. I really have no complaints with it other than I run out too fast! Would recommend.
Di B.
Di B.
marco island
love it, feels very refreshing and light on skin, I get this to try a bew parabens free primer and this will be my must carry on item.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Awesome. Would definitely recommend it, and the price is great too! If you haven't tried you are definitely missing out
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Pleasant Gap, PA
I am on love with the soft silky feeling of my skin when I use this primer! Absolutely flawless even tone added to my foundation everytime
Kierra D.
Kierra D.
Doraville, GA
Nice and smooth feel!! I still became pretty oily after a few hours of putting on my makeup. Little transferred but an ok product
Laceé R.
Laceé R.
Oklahoma City
Amazing product I would highly recommend this to anyone!! Will definitely be buying more of this product!!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
My foundation stayed on all through a yoga routine and drinks with friends! I highly recommend it!
karyme s.
karyme s.
Los Angeles
It a nice item I did enjoy using it, the item was so nice and smooth I really like the product I totally would buy this again