BY CLINIQUE

Receive a Free Superprimer Universal Face Primer with $75 Clinique purchase Beauty Gifts with Purchase (new) see more...

Receive a Free Superprimer Universal Face Primer with $75 Clinique purchase
  • "nice and smooth feel!! i still became pretty oily after a few hours of putting on my makeup. little transferred but an ok product" in 4 reviews
Isabell C.
Mt.pleasant
 This was a nice primer for my face I didn't let me down it was good value kind of pricey but I would definitely use it again I bought it at Yonkers but it comes in a small package it was Gentle on my skin  I would recommend this to anybody who is looking for a good moisturizer/primer
Racheal M.
Stanwood
I love this primer! Im not sure if it comes in a bigger package however it is pretty small for the price however it works amazing! I picked this little gem up from walmart at i do like it. Would give it a 5 if i find a bigger size rather than this 1 size!
Chelsea S.
Got a foundation/contour makeover at Sephora a few days ago and the makeup lady used a clinique primer. It TOTALLY did its job of keeping my makeup in place; it was about 75° and rainy and my foundation really stayed on. Best of all, my skin didn't break out. Woohoo!
Sherry E.
Phoenix
This works pretty good for what it's for. Keeping your skin in good condition. It's good to find products that do what they say they will do and the results they guarantee. Worth the money paid and a product you can trust.
Maria A.
Jacksonville
Loveeeeeeee this product! It is definitely a go-to primer. It sets my face and keeps me looking fresh all day. I really have no complaints with it other than I run out too fast! Would recommend.
Alicia B.
Pleasant Gap, PA
I am on love with the soft silky feeling of my skin when I use this primer! Absolutely flawless even tone added to my foundation everytime
Di B.
marco island
love it, feels very refreshing and light on skin, I get this to try a bew parabens free primer and this will be my must carry on item.
Ashley W.
This product leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth! I wish I could give it 10 stars! You must add this to your skin care regimen!
Amber N.
Wilmer, AL
Produce felt very light on skin. Went on smooth. Very easy to apply. Blends very well. Lasted all day long. I would purchase again.
Kierra D.
Atlanta, GA
Nice and smooth feel!! I still became pretty oily after a few hours of putting on my makeup. Little transferred but an ok product