BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Receive a Free Deluxe Mascara Sample with $60 Estee Lauder purchase Beauty Gifts with Purchase see more...

Katy R.
Katy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was just starting to wear makeup, my mother would take me the Estee Lauder counter with her (as that was her brand of choice). She would let me pick out a few items and get a GWP twice a year. And that is all I wore and I loved it. EL mascaras I haven't had the beat track record with ( I am exceptionally picky with mascara ) but back then it was good for me. I have long downturned lashes that require a good curl and normally WP mascara. The freebies EL has been giving out lately have been duds for me. I used to be 100% loyal to Illusionist curling mascara. No clue if they still make that though.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great coverage, made my lashes look beautiful, once dry didn't smudge unless my face was covered in water, ease on/off, BUT within an hour or so my eyes were beet red, watering and I couldn't stop scratching. Used it several times after just to make sure it was from the mascara since I need we had any issues with this brand of makeup before. Unfortunately it was the mascara so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin or allergies.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara has been one of my favorites for years now. I continuously go back to using this mascara because it works so well. It applies to each lash boldly and makes my eyes pop. I wear contacts and this mascara does not cause my eyes to water or have any negative side effects. It is long lasting, even in hot weather and I would definitely recommend you give this one a try if you haven't already!!
Ivanna G.
Ivanna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the sample when i bought my double wear foundation and i liked it a lot, so i bought the full size mascara. With the sample, my lashes looked long full and gorgeous!! But with the full sized mascara my lashes looked clumpy and awful. Definitely not worth the price since it was expedite compared to better than sex mascara that has never done me wrong.
Chavelys R.
Chavelys R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara. Because I am vulnerable to eye infections, I must throw away mascara after 3 months, so I change brands frequently (besides, I like to try new ones). I love this one - it adds volume AND length. My only knock is that it is expensive (I usually buy drugstore mascaras), so I get the trial size.
McKena c.
McKena c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't necessarily like the brush that well. But I have notices that my eyelashes have grown since I have been using this product. I was think about getting eyelash extensions and now I have no need to. If your looking to grow your lashes and go for a more full look this is the mascara for you.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's hard for me to find a madcara that I usually like. I tried a sample of this product and really seemed to like it. It's more of a lengthening mascara. It makes your eyelashes appear longer to give you that falsie look. I did end up purchasing this product after trying the sample
Leilani S.
Leilani S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was unlike anything I've ever tried before. My lashes were so vibrantly black and voluminous I couldn't help but stop and look in the mirror every time I passed by it! Amazing product and lasts all day it really holds my lashes in place and that's something I love
Makintosh H.
Makintosh H.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mascaras hands down. Not sure if it's expensive, because I get 2 skincare staples every other month & this mascara lasts that long. Great formula that elongates & thickens the appearance of the lash. I would recommend this to Makeup junkies and beginners.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a great mascara. It makes your lashes look like a very long and thick. It's amazing because you can build it up really well. The packaging is beautiful, and I got it from Sephora. I would highly recommend it because it is free with a $60 purchase.