BY CLINIQUE

Receive a Free Clinique Mini Pop Lip in Plum with $55 Clinique purchase! Beauty Special Offers - Gifts with Purchase see more...

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Conway, AR
Loved this lip color and a bonus this was FREE with my Clinique 3-Step Oily Skin Care Introduction Kit! Well worth the special trip to Belk for the bonus buy! After this tube runs out, will likely purchase it again.
Cecilia T.
Cecilia T.
Roma, TX
This is one of my favorite products that I always keep in my make up bag, I tried as a gift and I usted to love it, the color is warm and is not expensive at all. It also has a really good smell i definitely recommend
Amatha J.
Amatha J.
Dayton
I have this in the color Melon Pop and it appears as a cute peachy pink on my lips. I liked to use it lightly to add some color to my lips when I am going for a natural look.
Kylie K.
Kylie K.
Yorkville, IL
These are so creamy and buttery which makes for a wonderful application. The colors are very pigmented and look so lovely in your skin!
Alicja g.
Alicja g.
Nice colour , good pigmentation , smell nice . Have nice colours . Hydrate lips. I was in shock thAt Clinique lipstick is so good