BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerLancôme
Receive a Complimentary Lancome Idole 12mL Sample with any Fragrance purchase

Receive a Complimentary Lancome Idole 1.2mL Sample with any Fragrance purchase

Receive a Complimentary Lancome Idole 1.2mL Sample with any Fragrance purchase

How was it? Is it long lasting?
What does it smell like ?
is this product any good
Start your review of Receive a Complimentary Lancome Idole 1.2mL Sample with any Fragrance purchase!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie  J.
Brookings, SD
Receive a Complimentary Lancome Idole 1.2mL Sample with any Fragrance purchase uploaded by Stephanie  J.
I received a complimentary sample of Idole from Lancome. This scent is long lasting and wears nicely. Seems to have floral notes and a slight note of musk. The jasmine seems to stand out most to me. If you like Lancome fragrances I think this one is a nice soft fragrance that is easy to wear. I've used it quite a lot and intend to pick up a full sized bottle.
Holly  G.
Garland, TX
Receive a Complimentary Lancome Idole 1.2mL Sample with any Fragrance purchase uploaded by Holly  G.
I received this as a sample from SoPost and I love the fresh, flirty scent it makes me ready for Spring!!!
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
Receive a Complimentary Lancome Idole 1.2mL Sample with any Fragrance purchase uploaded by Trish F.
This is a pretty perfume but not one for me. It has more of a floral scent than I like, I tend to stay away from most florals. If you like floral scents, I’m sure you will like this. It also has notes of citrus and musk.
Misty C.
Smithville, MS
Receive a Complimentary Lancome Idole 1.2mL Sample with any Fragrance purchase uploaded by Misty C.
This perfume smells really nice. It has a fresh clean smell water smell to it, makes me think of a summer night kind of feel to it. Def will purchase in the future. Love getting samples to try.
Sarah S.
Southaven, MS
Receive a Complimentary Lancome Idole 1.2mL Sample with any Fragrance purchase uploaded by Sarah S.
I love this perfume. It smells so sweet and girly. I am a super fan of all things Lancome and am rarely disappointed. I got this as a free sample in the mail and I would really love to purchase this product. Very feminine.
Sarah  R.
Hamilton, OH
Receive a Complimentary Lancome Idole 1.2mL Sample with any Fragrance purchase uploaded by Sarah  R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Yes im aware the picture is aura i thought i had both pictures but turned out thus was all i had but i have both that's how much i love idole!! Received a sample and oh my I fell in love it smells amazing I fully recommend to anyone almost everything I've gotten from lancome has been truly a Receive a Complimentary Lancome Idole 1.2mL Sample with any Fragrance purchase mazing! THANKS SO MUCH LANCOME
zenaida P.
Lake Wales, FL
Receive a Complimentary Lancome Idole 1.2mL Sample with any Fragrance purchase uploaded by zenaida P.
Idole Lancome fragance... Fresh scent. A small amount is enough because the aroma lasts for a while. Fantastic smell! This perfume is on my favorites list.
Marlene  P.
Redondo Beach, CA
Receive a Complimentary Lancome Idole 1.2mL Sample with any Fragrance purchase uploaded by Marlene  P.
I’ve always used the original Chloe and if you love the smell of that then you will love this one. It’s perfect for the spring/summer smells so fresh. I’ll probably buy the full size after my sample is finished 😊
Patricia  B.
Garrettsville, OH
Receive a Complimentary Lancome Idole 1.2mL Sample with any Fragrance purchase uploaded by Patricia  B.
Receive a Complimentary Lancome Idole 1.2mL Sample with any Fragrance purchase I received this through Macy's. The scent is just okay to me. Not a wowzer. It is a floral, a bit of a bite , maybe a little too classy for me.
Thi N.
Milpitas
Receive a Complimentary Lancome Idole 1.2mL Sample with any Fragrance purchase uploaded by Thi N.
I received this complimentary sample today. The moment I opened my mailbox that full of good smells! I was so excited! It’s a fresh modern, feminine, floral scent. Excellent for daily, not too overpowered. My only complain is it does not last long.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...