BY RECAPIT

New Stay-Fresh Tube 8+ Repairs From the Makers of Dentemp® You Can Eat on it!® Repairs Loose Caps & Crowns Maximum Strength Clinically Proven No Waste No Mixing Resealable - Stays Fresh You Can Eat On It! 8+ Repairs Eugenol Free Instant Pain Relief Recapit® is a unique, no mix cement made especially for replacing loose caps and crowns.  Clinically tested and guaranteed*; Recapit® is safe and so effective "you can eat on it". Questions? 800-238-0220 see more...

• Neat if this works? How long does it last? Is this an alternative i...1 Answers
Kimberlee G.
Kimberlee G.
Sherman, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I had caps on my two front teeth in high school, and one time I had lost a piece of one and couldn't get into my dentist office until Monday morning. This was perfect for a temporary fix to hold over until my appointment.
Lonna S.
Lonna S.
Picayune, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I had a double bridge, one being an eye tooth right in the front, that came out right in the middle of a jewelry convention. My dentist and I were on different schedules so I needed a temporary fix. I tried 3 products before I found one that would last more than 9 hours to get me through the day. Recapit was the only one that would last. It instantly numbed any discomfort as well. I could only find it at Walgreens locally. Dentemp and Dentek wouldn't even last 2 hours.
L'2 G.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Neat if this works? How long does it last? Is this an alternative intended as use INSTEAD of going back to dentist?