BY FINISH

Number of Items: 1

Josica C.
Brainerd, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
These clean the dishes very well but I have noticed that sometimes the gritty powder portion of the tab will leave a gritty residue on some of the dishes from time to time. Only complaint.
Taylor K.
I love finish dishwashing pods! As if a dishwasher didn’t make dish washing easy enough, now you can just pop a dishwashing pod into your dishwasher. You don’t have to go though the mess of filling it yourself, and the pods make the process so much easier. There’s no sticky residue left on your dishes! It’s that easy
Keri B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this dishwasher cleaner. My dishes always come out clean and they smell nice and clean. My dishes never really look like they are not clean when I use these.
Kimmi B.
Benton, IL
Leaves the dishes clean.  Price is comparable to other dishwasher tabs, often cheaper than other name brands.  Works well even on caked on foods.  The scent is nice and not overpowering.  I will continue to use this product and will purchase again.
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
These work really well! They clean my dishes, and don't leave any residue. Good price for the product and they work great. I also love the colors and scent. They are not the cheapest option out there, but they work well! Worth it if you have the money to spend on this item
Rachel H.
Kansas City
These are the easiest little suckers to use. There is no messy pouring or measuring involves. You just open up the package and voila’ your dishes are ready to be washed. Another nice thing is unlike some small packs, these aren’t enticing for teenagers to eat.
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
 The Finish Powerball Dishwasher Tabs, Fresh Scent work pretty good and a little pricey. I like using Cascade more and their price point is more reasonable especially buying at Walmart. Sometimes washing with these, I notice a chalky residue on my dishes.
Jennifer D.
Ankeny, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
i tried these after trying to “save money” and buying the cheapest brand and was excited to see how they work. i would say that they clean well if you have a lighter load however when tried with more dirty dishes it leaves film on the glasses.
Juliana M.
Starkville
Honestly, I can't smell the difference between Cascade and Finish, but I just know that Finish is cheaper so that's the main reason you should buy Finish. SAVE YO MONEY PEEPS. Forreal they both clean your dishes. But Finish is cheaper.
Cam C.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these dishwasher pods! These pods do an amazing job at getting my dishes clean! I never have to deal with rewatching anything from my dishwasher! Only downside is the packaging. Each pod is individually wrapped which is kind of a pain

Amazon