Reb'l fleur by Rihanna

by Rihanna

Sassy or sweet, Reb l is a delightful enticement bringing to mind not only the warmth of the Caribbean sun, reflecting Barbados-born Rihanna s roots, but also the exhilarating whirl of her present-day city life. Top notes encompass plum, strawberry and ginger. A heart offers heliotrope, vanilla orchid and cocoa absolute, while a base features a trail of musk, coffee, patchouli and amber.

What is the scent of this ?
I Really like this scent. But it’s too strong sometimes. Does anyone know how to “reduce” the severity of a perfumes smell ? Thanks!
Does it last and smell good?
Start your review of Reb'l fleur by Rihanna !
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Reb'l fleur by Rihanna  uploaded by MANDY K.
This was a blind buy from Ross Dress for Less for under $20. That and it being a "celebrity" fragrance, I really didn't have high expectations. I was pleasantly surprised though! The scent is sweeter, with fruit notes of coconut, peach, and plum but there is some warmness to it from notes of amber, vanilla, and patchouli. It has a slight bit of musk and florals in the dry down, that adds a bit of mystery and sexy, sophistication that most sweet celebrity perfumes lack. I'm a beach bunny, so I like the warm tropical vibes of this one for summer and resort vacations. I also like the unique bottle shape, but the  gold plastic of the cap reads a little cheap. However, for the price I purchased it for, it's not a big complaint. It's probably one of my favorite in the celebrity fragrance category.
Polly A.
Rockledge, FL
Reb'l fleur by Rihanna  uploaded by Polly A.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love ❤️ this perfume it is so gorgeous and one of my favorites and the smell is so original, every time I use it everyone asks me “what am I wearing”.. I love this perfume so so much and it is something that I will buy and also recommend to my friends.
Alexia G.
amazing smell. I definitley will purchase again. Light sexy smell with some vanilla hints. All of RIhannas perfumes are amazing. This one is one of many amazing smells from the line.
Carmen R.
Raleigh, NC
Reb'l fleur by Rihanna  uploaded by Carmen R.
This perfume is amazing. It smells fantastic and lasted all day. The price point is unbelievable for such a good scent. Very sexy but not too overpowering. Highly recommend
Wendi W.
Wheeling, WV
As someone with allergies and asthma, most scents are far too strong for me. This perfume is light, clean, and unique. A good mix of must and floral notes. My only complaint is that it fades far too fast. I probably won't buy it again.
Shawna S.
I have this perfume and it's one of my favorites and I use it daily! The scent is different and very long lasting.
Jameara B.
Annapolis , MD
Reb'l fleur by Rihanna  uploaded by Jameara B.
My favorite Rihanna fragrance definitely one of my go to’s when I’m going out a sweet warm smell long lasting always get compliments every time I wear it and has such a beautiful bottle never disappoints
Lucero R.
Reb'l fleur by Rihanna  uploaded by Lucero R.
This perfume smells like musky & sweet in the same time more like a vanilla scent. It is very long lasting. I wear it to work cause I know it will last my whole shift. Also this perfume was unexpensive I got it at Burlington for like around $20.
Zora L.
41849 Wassenberg
Reb'l fleur by Rihanna  uploaded by Zora L.
Reb'l fleur by Rihanna  uploaded by Zora L.
I would recommend that perfume to everyone who like a fruity scent. It is really one of my favorite perfume as you can see I have used a lot of it already. Let’s just talk about how fancy the package is and in comparison to other brands like Dior or Lancôme the price is really not bad. I bought the 100ml bottle during Christmas when it was on sale and I been using it every day. This perfume stays long and even the scent is strong but still comfortable for your nose. Really can recommend it. RiRi is Bae.
Shaina C.
Reb'l fleur by Rihanna  uploaded by Shaina C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a beautiful stand perfect for fall it reminds me kind of Rihanna has done such a good job making some thing that smells gorgeous and familiar yet super unique
Ask a question to the Influenster community...