Reb'l fleur by Rihanna

by Rihanna

Sassy or sweet, Reb l is a delightful enticement bringing to mind not only the warmth of the Caribbean sun, reflecting Barbados-born Rihanna s roots, but also the exhilarating whirl of her present-day city life. Top notes encompass plum, strawberry and ginger. A heart offers heliotrope, vanilla orchid and cocoa absolute, while a base features a trail of musk, coffee, patchouli and amber.

Does it last and smell good?
Does it last and smell good?
What’s the smell like?
Start your review of Reb'l fleur by Rihanna !
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love love love Rihanna and I love this perfume as well. It’s not super strong but the scent last all day. It’s my go to when I go out. My husband loves it as well.
Bronx, NY
This is my all time favorite go to perfume for her ! This is an amazing long lasting scent that isn’t overbearing oh strong and just even brightens your mood . Amazingly I just wish all perfumes were more affordable .
Hialeah, FL
This is my 2nd favorite go to scent right behind Versace yellow diamond. I have the huge size of this one and it's lasted me so long. I wear it almost every day and I've gotten a lot of compliments on it.
Surprise, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually have the fragrance mist not the actual perfume but I LOVE this scent! The mist doesn’t last quite as long but it’s a fraction of the price so it’s to be expected! Definitely would recommend!
I just recently purchased this perfume after hearing a review on it by Kathleenlights and I really enjoy it! I love that the scent lasts a long time on the body and that it’s not too overpowering.
Lynwood, IL
This is definitely my favorite perfume! This is the one I keep
repurchasing because I love it so much. I always get compliments when I’m wearing it and my husband loves it on me too! 😉
This is definitely my favorite perfume! This is the one I keep
Byron, IL
Ah-mazing! It's a very sexy scent, I keep one in my purse at all times. I would definitely recommend. I like to mix with the Nude at times, they smell great alone or together .
Metairie, LA
I loooove this perfume. My hubby gave it to me as part of a Christmas gift last year and I absolutely love it. It's been my go to perfume since then. I'll never stop using this fragrance.
My signature scent. A complete must have. Too heavy for summer time but sometimes I can't resist. One of those scents I feel like I need and refuse to ever be without.
Buena Vista, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
This was definately a good buy. It was much fruitier on first application than I originally expected. At first the fruit overwhelms the warm base. Within 20 minutes a significant amount of the sweet fruit scent dies down and vanilla and coconut emerge. As it dries down more, it becomes more powdery, but does not loose the vanilla and coconut. The powder mellows out the beachy suncreen vibe the vanilla and coconut coulr give. If it were my fragrance I would have added a bit of sandalwood and pumped the brakes on the fruit a bit, but that's just me. It is still a very lovely fragrance. It does not give me a headache and I doubt it would offend anyone. Safe for work.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...