Rebels Refinery Capital Vices Skull Lip Balm Neon Pink Luxuria 5.5g (Passion Fruit)

BY REBEL'S REFINERY

Neon Pink Luxuria is a feminine lip balm, infused with passionfruit, from the Capital Vices Skull Lip Balm Collection which contains a sweet blend of natural oils that leave lips feeling smooth and moisturised. It is enriched with the highest quality coconut and sweet almond oils that nourishes and protects while Vitamin E extracts provide essential antioxidants. *Benefits* * Soothes and protects dry or chapped lips. * Restores comfort and replenishes moisture levels. *Application* Apply to lips as necessary. see more...

Katherine T.
El Segundo, CA
I have the black version of this in mint. I was a bit hesitant because it looks like EOS and EOS’s formula gave me a weird rash around my lips. I bought a gift set at Target that contained this lip balm, soap and body wash. I first saw it at a department store in Canada so glad to see it in the US as well. Really really into the packaging on this. The quote on the bottom is a bit intense but i love it.

Formulas great. Cant wait to use the container for advil or other pills.
Gwen S.
PALM SPRINGS, CA
This container/packaging is my new lucky charm.

All natural ingredients with an ever so slightly fruity aroma that fades away and zero tint, this is the perfect go everywhere lip balm. I also like that it's waxy enough that it lasts a while, but not so waxy that you feel like you have fake lips.

It's also gluten free, for those that care about that kind of thing. Although what gluten should be doing in another brand's lip balm I have no clue.

Can we get back to the skull? Fun and that pink grabs everyone, girly and dark at the same time.
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
I have the black version and it works wonders. My face and lips get dry easily and I use this to save my lips from the harsh weather of CNY. The smell is wonderful, like grapefruit. It's also lasted me months and months
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
I get so many compliments on this. It's super cute and not too expensive. I like it a lot because it's unique. It's a good lip balm too.
Sydney t.
I love the different scents and flavors. The design and product is amazing and moisturizing. Good price point.
Forrest Jamie S.
I have Rebels Refinery Capital Vices Skull lip balm in black with mint scent. I love everything about this. The packaging is the cutest, and the Shakespeare quote on the bottom of the skull made me so happy (I'm a Shakespeare nerd.) The balm is very soothing and moisturizing.
Tori I.
Vanier , ON
This has effectively replaced all of my lip balms! It's so luxurious feeling on my lips, not greasy or heavy. My lips actually feel hydrated, not as if there's a waxy barrier on my lips like other balms I've tried.
The fruit flavour is absolutely addictive!
The fact that it's a skull just makes it even sweeter!
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
I love these lip balms! I've bought both mint & vanilla and they're amazing. It goes on really smoothly, no sticky feeling, moisturises really well and for a long time. They last me for over a year! Very nice and original skull head also. Natural ingredients are the best!! Very good price for great quality!
Katt P.
Lethbridge , AB
The packaging is awesome but that's not the only reason to try this product! The smooth texture of the balm is moisturizing and long lasting. It comes in a fruit scent and a mint scent - both are none over powering and are quite pleasant. Worth a look for sure, for men or women.
Alice T.
Love the smell and the fact that you can apply without using your fingers. However they are incredible easy to lose as I lost mine within a week of having it.