BY REBELDE

Women's 1.7 oz EDT Spray. see more...

• Does anyone else think this is a Hannah Montana knock off?1 Answers
Lizbeth D.
Compton, CA
Omg I used to have this! Well I used to have everything rebelde. This brings back so many memories! I loved this perfume , every girl in school had to have it. I wish they still had rebelde stuff for sale like this perfume.
Tereza R.
I have never seen this perfume before but I have watched the
novela and have listened to their music from the beginning. when they first started out. and they are amazing. its my childhood its obviously a Spanish TV show so if you don't speak Spanish I don't recommend it
Aliyah A.
Teaneck, NJ
The scent is good. I use to have it when I was little. And my mom got it for me.... But the scent smells good and calm. I think that it's a nice good quality.
Diana R.
This used to be my childhood show, I have never seen this perfume at all, but I have seen the show. Miss it though!
Janet ..
I loved their novela. I used to have this perfume and it smelled amazing. I don't know if it still exits 😞
Adriana S.
Loved the show and the perfume. I have their barbies and posters. Too bad they split up as a group :(
cookie m.
Los Angeles, CA
So soy rebelde cuando no sign a los demas. This is really cute for a little girl who likes rebelde.
Andrea S.
Jersey city , NJ
Used to have this as a child and i remember it smelling really good and using it all the time
Astrid R.
Every girl at my school had this, if you had it, you were the coolest girl in school. I loved the show, loved the character and loved this perfume.
Kaline S.
Estado do Pará-marabá Rua: Moisés Junior 1724-A
Este perfume me da uma nostalogia de minha infancia!! , Lembro quando RBD fazia um sucesso !! Saudades
Sierra S.
Does anyone else think this is a Hannah Montana knock off?