Rebel Yell Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey

by Rebel Yell

Rebel Yell® Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey.

Since 1849.

Original time honored recipe.

40% alc/vol.

80 proof.

Distilled and aged by rebel yell distillery.

Louisville, Kentucky.

Blaze your own trail.

What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What whiskey do you prefer other than this?
Start your review of Rebel Yell Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Do not take straight up, but mixes well with others.in 1 review
4 months agoGrand Jct, CO
Very smooth whiskey, particularly for the price point. Goes down easy, very little burn and it has an air of sophistication beyond it's cost. Currently, this is my drink of choice and I would for sure recommend this to others. I have no obvious negatives about this drink.
10 months agoBrooklyn, MD
Rebel Yell is a sweet aroma bourbon with a smooth soft pallet of flavor. The bottle is nice with a old pirate like feel to fill the rebel in you. Its an affordable whiskey that meets my expectations every time. I would recommend it to all my friends.
a year agoMiddle river , MD
Super good taste when mixed. Very affordable. The root beer one is my husbands favorite. The bottle holds up well. Great for a party or just to take shots with the guys. We have bought it three times since finding it
4 years agoClarksburg, MD
It's a decent whiskey on a budget. Do not take straight up, but mixes well with others. I'd recommend if you don't usually get a bad hangover easy, as the after effects of this one are known to take its toll!
4 years ago
This is my husband's new favorite whiskey. We prefer gentlemen's jack, but it is way expensive for our budget. This is a nice replacement for the price. It is not nearly as harsh as black label Jack Daniels.
a year agoLa Crosse , WI
Like bourbon? Give this a try!! It's pretty inexpensive and has a great, smooth taste! My boyfriend got me started on it and I am definitely happy that he did!
4 years agoSan Juan, TX
I have tried a lot of whiskeys and i have to say that this would not be in my "favorites" list, but i do like it. great to mix with coke!
2 years agohershey
Tastes like a single barrel small batch bourbon and well bourbon price!Rebel Yell Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
a year agoFlorence, KY
Great Kentucky bourbon for the price. Goes down smooth and don't even need a mixer. Great on its own but even better on ice
2 years agoAdams, MA
I'm not a whiskey expert, but I'm been happy with the quality and value of this whiskey. Good by itself and as a mixer.