Rebel Ice Cream - Low Carb, Keto - Mint Chip (8 Count)

by Unknown

Rebel Ice Cream uses the finest, all-natural, keto-friendly ingredients to create a delicious, creamy ice cream with only 1-2g net carbs per serving. Its healthy fats and zero sugars allow you to indulge in real, creamy ice cream with substantial inclusions (doughs, chips, etc) without the negative impact of high sugar ice cream. Rebel Ice Cream is sweetened naturally with ketogenic ingredients that won't raise your blood sugar or spike your insulin. Also certified Kosher.

5-8 Net Carbs per PINT; Full Fat, Zero Sugar Ice Cream; Keto and Diabetic Friendly; All-Natural, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free

Is this ice cream available at Walmart ?
What is everyone’s fav flavor?
How minty is this?
Start your review of Rebel Ice Cream - Low Carb, Keto - Mint Chip (8 Count)!
Knoxville
Great flavor and consistency. Best ice cream alternative that is keto friendly. Helps me stick to keto while still feeding my sweet tooth and occasional cravings
Mullica Hill, NJ
Rebel ice cream is the best thing since sliced bread...no really it is. It’s got a lot of flavor and its low carb, i don’t know how they do it. Must be magic! Haha perfect for a keto diet or anyone who want to watch their carb intake. Make sure you try it!
Dawsonville, GA
Rebel ice cream is my favorite low carb ice cream company! The pints range from 4-8 carbs for the whole pint! I am so glad to have found this company and will continue to purchase from them! It taste just like the real thing!
Arcadia , FL
Rebel Ice Cream - Low Carb, Keto - Mint Chip (8 Count) uploaded by Kristina A.
Love at first taste! Omg, I love this ice cream. I’m on the Atkins diet so I have to really watch my carbs but I also have a huge sweet tooth. This ice cream is perfect for that. The whole pint is only 5 carbs ( I usually can only eat about half the container at a time ). I definitely recommend this product to anyone on the Atkins or Keto diet and suggest you try out their other flavors too!
Deerfield, IL
Not sure what all the hype is about but I found this ice cream to taste terrible. I have tried other keto friendly ice creams: Halo Top & Enlightened, and Rebel was bad in my opinion. It had a very fake sugary taste that was too overpowering, for the price of this ice cream and all the hype, I expected better. Would not recommend it.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
If you are on keto this is a lifesaver if you are craving something sweet. It's high in fat and low carbs, which is exactly what we need. Chocolate flavor tastes less fake in my opinion, but they are a lifesaver either way.
Dunlap, IL
Love love love! Ive missed ice cream so much and now I can have it again! The Butter Pecan has real pieces of pecan and a great texture. Perfect for those days when you need something sweet but don’t ruin your diet
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: H-E-B
I've been on keto for half a year now and when I found this ice cream, all my sweet dreams have been answered! This brand is absolutely delicious and guilt free! I often find myself finishing the entire pint haha. Definitely try this if you're also trying to cut down on carbs and sugar!!
Berea, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
Taste great! If you're on keto then this is a great treat option for you! I have this about 1 a week as a treat and it doesn't effect my ketosis at all! Is a little pricey. 6 for a small pint.
Conway, SC
We discovered Rebel ice cream last spring, and we’re so excited when it came to our stores locally!! If you are on a keto or low carb diet, but still love your ice cream, then this is for you. It’s creamy, sweet, and all the flavors are amazing.