Rebel Ice Cream - Low Carb, Keto - Mint Chip (8 Count)

by Unknown

Rebel Ice Cream uses the finest, all-natural, keto-friendly ingredients to create a delicious, creamy ice cream with only 1-2g net carbs per serving. Its healthy fats and zero sugars allow you to indulge in real, creamy ice cream with substantial inclusions (doughs, chips, etc) without the negative impact of high sugar ice cream. Rebel Ice Cream is sweetened naturally with ketogenic ingredients that won't raise your blood sugar or spike your insulin. Also certified Kosher.

5-8 Net Carbs per PINT; Full Fat, Zero Sugar Ice Cream; Keto and Diabetic Friendly; All-Natural, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free

Is this ice cream available at Walmart ?
What is everyone’s fav flavor?
How minty is this?
Start your review of Rebel Ice Cream - Low Carb, Keto - Mint Chip (8 Count)!
Rebel Ice Cream - Low Carb, Keto - Mint Chip (8 Count) uploaded by Allison W.
If I did this review 2 months ago, I would've given this ice cream 4 stars. Rebel was the first keto ice cream I ever had. It's imperative that you let the pint thaw for 10-15 mins because sugar free ice cream is much harder than regular ones. The texture isn't that creamy. The flavor is great though. Also, the entire pint has 6 net carbs. However, I recently stumbled upon Enlightened Keto Collection and I will NEVER purchase Rebel Ice Cream. Not only is Rebel more expensive, it also has a very unsatisfying texture. Enlightened ice cream is so incredibly creamy and every single flavor is out of this world.
Mesa, AZ
I’ve been doing the keto diet and I have a reeeaaalllyyy bad sweet tooth so these ice creams are life savers! They taste SO GOOD, just like a regular ice cream just not as creamy. I love that I could eat the whole pint if I wanted to and not have to feel guilty about it! Best ice cream ever, seriously. We always end up having to buy like 3 or 4 pints at a time because they sell out so fast. The only two things that make me sad is that they don’t sell them at very many grocery stores and they are expensive, but still worth it!
Tempe, AZ
I have been on the Keto diet for a few months now and whenever I get a sweet craving, I try to stick with keto-friendly options. While this is still ice cream and high in calories, it is very low in carbs which helps me stay on track! I find that its best when I leave it out for 10 mins before eating it, that way its softer. Rebel ice cream is definitely a great alternative to normal ice cream, even if you aren’t on a low carb diet!Rebel Ice Cream - Low Carb, Keto - Mint Chip (8 Count)
Princeton , IN
Rebel Ice Cream - Low Carb, Keto - Mint Chip (8 Count) uploaded by Caitlyne M.
This is the first [product:rebel-ice-cream-low-carb,-keto-mint-chip-(8-count)] flavor I’ve tried and I’m pretty pleased. The mint flavor isn’t overwhelming, it could probably be a little more minty. I love the chocolate pieces in it. You can’t tell it’s “diet” icecream. It’s also got a great texture- creamy like normal icecream! I really enjoyed it! Can’t wait to try the other flavors.
Liverpool, NY
If you are going or already on a ketogenic diet this is such a sweet treat! I was scared to try this out because I didn't want to hate it and I was pleasantly surprised. The price was not bad at all the taste is actually really good I did not feel like I was having a refeed meal and the variety of flavors you can never get bored! If you're doing modified ketogenic diet like myself highly recommend this!
Chester, VA
Yaaaas! My favorite flavor from Rebel! Goodness, this is so good that it's hard to stop yourself from eating the entire pint.! And I mean hard! Some things Rebel can improve from? You have a huge keto/carnivore following, creating a keto-friendly line with higher fat, fewer carbs and maybe completely sweetened with natural plant zero GI sugars would be amazing!
Des Moines, IA
I've been keto on and off for about two years and 60 pounds now. I have a RAGING sweet tooth, and Rebel Creamery fully satisfies it. Creamy with no aftertaste and perfectly refreshing. Every flavor is an absolute hit. I buy one pint a week at minimum.Protip! Make Quest (or Kirkland Protein Bar) cookies or brownies and thank me later.
Greenwood, SC
Oh my gosh. I’m not even keto but I wanted a low calorie and sugar ice cream so I’d still be able to enjoy it. This literally tastes just like the real butter pecan ice cream I love it!! I was so shocked when I tried it. It is $5 for a small pint but I think it’s worth it as a treat every now and then.
Reedsville, PA
Rebel Ice Cream is amazing. I'm on Keto and was so craving ice cream. I saw this on one of my Facebook groups talking about it. So I stopped at my Giant Foods and got one. Its definitely a treat for $5 a pint. But so good. It hit the spot for ice cream craving though. Must try. No belly pains either.
Endicott , NY
Rebel Ice Cream - Low Carb, Keto - Mint Chip (8 Count) uploaded by Audrey M.
The taste of this is on point! The consistency is not like ice cream, more like coconut, not bad just different. It is hard to scoop if you want to share, but with over 6carbs per pint would you really LOL!