Rebel Green 853430006322 Sparkling Glass Cleaner, Peppermint and Lemon (Pack of 4) uploaded by Maritza M.Rebel Green 853430006322 Sparkling Glass Cleaner, Peppermint and Lemon (Pack of 4) uploaded by Maritza M.

BY REBEL GREEN #60 in Glass Cleaner

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Rebel Green Sparkling Glass Cleaner is a natural and non-toxic formula for use on all of your glass surfaces. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Maritza M.
I found this brand about 3 months ago... now it’s the only cleaning brand I will use! I was actually surprised I found it at my local grocery store (I live in a small town). Lately I’ve been using the peppermint-lemon glass cleaner to clean everything! Not just glass! All of their products are cruelty-free, no harmful chemicals, made in the USA, recyclable, and my favorite... AFFORDABLE! At my local grocery store these are about $3-4!

It makes me happy knowing when I clean my 2 year old daughters play table with these... it’s safe and not harmful! ❤️

If you haven’t tried this brand, please do! I guess you can even order on Amazon!