BY REBECCA MINKOFF #74 in Cell Phone Cases

Fuschia Zip Around Neoprene Covered Studded Ipad Case Ipad Case, Fuschia see more...

Rebecca Minkoff Ipad Case
  • "I think any female would love it and I would recommend this case." in 1 review
  • "I use it every day, great product and worth the price." in 1 review
Asia W.
I love this brand. All her stuff is cute and high quality but for the price I don't feel it is worth it unless you have to have the nicest, most expensive stuff. You can find super cute nice cases for half this price that might even last longer!
Preetika R.
Norristown , PA
If you prefer to keep your ipad in a flip case and put it in here for carrying on your shoulder, it will not fit. This case can only fit an ipad that is not already in a case.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Absolutely adorable case, also makes a great gift. And who doesn't love Rebecca Minkoff? Got these for my neices and they really appreciated them. A little pricey though.
Michel M.
Palm Desert, CA
It looks and feels great, the inside is pretty cool to keep my ipad from scratching unlike my old case. It's also very stylish I love carrying this around to school.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Love the color and the design is edgy yet girly. rebecca minkoff is a genius and creates the best handbags / shoes / clothing / and accessories. and all amazing quality.
Elizabeth C.
East Haven, CT
Love this case got it at Best Buy when I got my iPad. I love the color and how it makes my iPad so secure I am obsessed with the look of it and how it
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
The price is steep but it's designer so that's why. I love the studs and the color is so pretty. A must for any fashion-lover or fan of the line.
Minerva S.
I have this IPad case and I love it. The bright color helps me find it easily among all the books that I carry. It keeps my iPad secure and safe.
Sarah D.
I had this, but the zipper ripped after the second day of use. It's not like I was playing with the zipper. it was normal use. do not recommend.
Jessica E.
Hollywood, MD
Techie Expert Level 2
Completely beautiful. Great way to say in style with high price Ipads. I just wish it wasn't like 100USD. Would be nice if it was like 50USD