Rebecca Minkoff imPRESS Nails - Skinny Dipping

Rebecca Minkoff imPRESS Nails - Skinny Dipping

Just Press-On & Go Comfortable, secure Ultra Fit for a seamless natural look Patented Super Hold adhesive allows nails to say put & stay perfect No glue needed, safe on natural nails & easy removal! Chip proof, smudge proof & no dry time! Includes 30 on-trend nails, prep pad, file, wood stick

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rebecca Minkoff imPRESS Nails - Skinny Dipping!
How would you rate this product?
St Petersburg, FL
Rebecca Minkoff imPRESS Nails - Skinny Dipping uploaded by Nicole B.
These @impressnails press-on nails lasted well OVER a week & more!!!! These REALLY, REALLY "impressed me"☺ & also, exceeded my expectations greatly! What's ALSO VERY cool is that they have TONS of amazing designs, styles & colors & are priced VERY fairly! Personally, they have NEVER DAMAGED my nails at all, not even once! I definitely recommend TRYING them at least once! I get mine at @walgreens but I believe they're available almost anywhere, Wal-Mart to!!!
Brooklyn, NY
I forgot about these! My ex-wife, OK estranged wife, introduced me to “ImPRESS” (I didn’t remember them being a brand called Rebecca Minkoff?) but OMG they lasted me two weeks on my nails, looks perfect and what designs were so gorgeous… She picked the perfect ones for me, I have never tried press on type things, and honestly I couldn’t get them off but that’s supposed to be a good thing right LOL?!
Burlington, MA
Rebecca Minkoff imPRESS Nails - Skinny Dipping uploaded by Jessica S.
I just got these because I have not had a manicure in nearly 3 months now. I am not used to wearing fake nails but these were so easy to put on. I bought some nail glue just in case one or more fall off. So far they are staying on well and I am glad they are short I feel like for my first time using them I am glad they aren’t long.
New Jersey
These nails were so much fun! Being in quarantine I wanted fresh nails at home and these nails were perfect for that. They were vibrant and colorful and I was able to apply them very easily. Although they were a little long and large for my personal liking and nail size, I was able to cut and file them down. They lasted 1.5 weeks as well, I highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?