BY REBECCA MINKOFF

• Are they worth it quality wise? I know it's a designer bag, but s...13 Answers
  • Where can you find the best deals for her collections?15 Answers
  • What things does she have ?2 Answers
Rebecca Minkoff Collection
  • "lovely bags ..nice , trendy and very stylish .expensive but great value bags with great quality,,i would recommend this for teenagers" in 24 reviews
  • "While I find the mini mac's to be small for a larger wallet, the quality is excellent and they only get better with age and use. " in 22 reviews
  • "Their cross body bags are definitely worth it however, the bigger the bag that you get the quality begins to decrease." in 7 reviews
  • "They're beautifully made with high quality materials, are adorable, and can take a bit of a beating." in 6 reviews
  • "Rebecca Minkoff's collection is simply irresistible yet would definitely break the budget lol." in 6 reviews
Kimberly L.
I have a mini MAC and it's really cute. I have it in black leather with gold hardware and it is very versatile. It can be worn on one side, as a cross body, as a short bag, and as a clutch. I personally love it as a clutch or cross body the most. The leather is soft and smooth but it kind of dents easily. The inside can fit a wallet, keys, phone, a couple makeup products, and my sunglasses pretty easily. The outermost pocket is kind of useless because it can't really fit much and the clasp makes it super inconvenient to use. The strap is made of leather with little metal circles on it. My hair sometimes gets caught in the hardware so look out for that. The strap also twists very easily so the metal links get bunched up, but it is easily untangled. I got mine at Nordstrom for $195 before taxes, which can be kind of pricey for a small bag. It works for a variety of situations though and is well made, so I would say it's a good bag to have.
Influenster M.
AMO REBECCA MINKOFF BOLSA! tengo 1 bolsa que compré de holt renfrew. No puedo callar recuerdo la otra bolsa, pero tengo el 5-zip en un neón con hardware de oro y un desnudo con hardware de plata. El bolso más grande es como una fusión de ambos. Lo que más me gusta es cómo el suave es suave el cuero y cómo increíble los detalles de stud y correa larga es. Mis 5-zips son mi ir a cuando necesito salir pero no necesito traer mucho. El mini-MAC fue lo que me enamoré, pero fui a tomar el 5-zips y al instante se enamoró de los detalles de hardware. Lo que más me gusta de RM bolsas son que no son demasiado caros y son de cuero real! Usted todavía puede obtener una bolsa de diseño por menos de $ 200! Eso es increíble + Ella es tan genuina y funky con sus diseños!
Jennifer H.
Federal way , Wa
I have always loved the look of Rebecca Minkoff purses. I had really wanted one of them but they always were to short on me and could never wear them as a crossbody without looking like I had a baby purse on me. (I am close to 6 ft tall). However after I stopped looking for one I found a slightly larger sized purse in this beautiful colbalt blue color that is long on me. I love the space in the purse it can hold more than it looks, and it starts to look better with time. Really great products.
Geeta I.
Rebecca Minkoff is one of my favorite brands for leather goods. They are high quality and the leather is beautiful and high quality. What really sets this brand apart is their style. They blend "hard and soft" elements so well, with details like metal spikes and fringe blended so seamlessly in design. Their items are pricey but not as pricey as higher end brands, so I'd say it's worth it. I highly recommend buying from this brand of you want high quality and unique fashion!
Jamie Rose S.
Rebecca Minkoff has some very nice pieces in her collections. I absolutely adore her purses and the quality of them. My first bag came from an outlet store and I remember how excited I was to have one of her bags. Like
most of her bags, it's a black leather bag with silver accents. I also recently picked up one of her cellphone accessories for my iPhone and I love it! I definitely recommend trying her collection.
maedla g.
I got my first Rebecca Minkoff purse over two years a go and it still looks brand new. I love the minimalist style of the small over the shoulder bag with the one buckle. I choose a classic black to all it to go with most of my wardrobe. My Mini Mac has the ability to dress up any outfit and is always used as a conversational piece because of its great quality, leather and hardware.
Jessica T.
Buena Park, CA
Rebecca mink off bags are really great quality! If you're looking to buy one, definitely check out flash sale sites or the website. During Black Friday or their sales on their websites, their bags are heavily discounted. We got my mom a bag for Christmas 5 years ago and she still uses it because it looks classic and the leather is superb quality.
Ariella B.
Boca Raton, FL
I've been lusting after a Rebecca minkoff bag for the longest time and I finally got my hands on one! I am so obsessed with my bag too. The quality is amazing and the leather feels wonderful. The bag is also super stylish and goes with almost everything in my closet. I just got it and I have already gotten tons of compliments!
Jennifer C.
Absolutely cute handbags but not durable. I purchased a Love Jumbo Crossbody in black with black hardware. I fell in love with this bag and received so many complements. However, sad to say, the black started pealing and breaking off the hardware within two weeks. For the price, I expected better quality. I do not recommend.
Kaley K.
I own a mini Mac that I found at Nordstrom rack. I've been eyeing this bag out for awhile and always wanted to get a black one but when I saw the tan one I knew I had to have it. I like that it's not like my typical go to black bags. I knew I had to switch it up. The quality is great and I got it for a good deal.
Karen C.
Are this purses good quality ? Are they expensive? Where can I get them?
Tequila C.
Where can i find Rebecca Minkoff Purses?
Marlene B.
Virginia bch, VA
Where can you find good sales on her collections?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Where can you find the best deals for her collections?
Louisa B.
Are they worth it quality wise? I know it's a designer bag, but sometimes that doesn't always mean its good quality...