BY REBECCA MINKOFF

• Are they worth it quality wise? I know it's a designer ba...13 Answers
  • Where can you find the best deals for her collections?15 Answers
  • What things does she have ?2 Answers
Rebecca Minkoff Collection
  • "lovely bags ..nice , trendy and very stylish .expensive but great value bags with great quality,,i would recommend this for teenagers" in 24 reviews
  • "While I find the mini mac's to be small for a larger wallet, the quality is excellent and they only get better with age and use. " in 22 reviews
  • "Their cross body bags are definitely worth it however, the bigger the bag that you get the quality begins to decrease." in 7 reviews
  • "Rebecca Minkoff's collection is simply irresistible yet would definitely break the budget lol." in 6 reviews
  • "They're beautifully made with high quality materials, are adorable, and can take a bit of a beating." in 6 reviews
Alaina R.
Matthews, NC
I purchased a quilted RM handbag earlier this year - they're beautiful little bags, high quality and very versatile. The purse I purchased fits my iPhone and a few little goodies easily. I truly hope that RM decides to introduce more pieces with gold hardware in the near future.
Brittany L.
Homestead, FL
I was looking at the collection and various designs, and there’s a lot of minimalist design and look to the bags, and I’m just the happiest with my bag. It’s simple, but classy.
Holly🐘♏️ N.
S San Fran, CA
I have a little Rebecca minkoff purse and it's my favorite weekend purse. When I go out to concert s or dinners. It always come with me . Perfect size and my favorite color
Ryan P.
Anderson, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love Rebecca Minkoff. I have many of her bags and the price point is great, they're high quality, and have a unique look. I appreciate that unlike other mid-range designer bags, her designs aren't seen on everyone. My favorite bag is the mini mac, it's so convenient, holds a lot, and can be worn many ways.
Brittney L.
Edison, NJ
A small step up compared to other brands I usually buy. I think the suede styles are my favorite. The colors are really pretty as well. Great designs and great prices.
Brianna C.
Madison, WI
Bought a pair of rebecca minkoff black studded boots and I LOVE the style. They are made with very soft leather and are just the right heel height for walking. Only complaint is the front of the shoe slightly separated from the sole after wearing them once after slipping on some ice.
shannon s.
I love love love rebecca minkoff handbags. I feel like she’s not as well known but she’s definitely an awesome trend in the fashion industry. All her bags are wonderful quality and I will continue buying her products
Mariela R.
Westbury, NY
I absolutely love this collection. I had a pitched a bag from this collection and i am absolutely in love with it. From the color to all the compartment in it. Plus the design on the leather is so beautiful.
member-bc0ee
I purchased this lovely Rebecca Minkoff bag at L&T and  used it maybe three times.  I was shocked and disappointed when my friend pointed out a dark stain on my brand new Phillip Lim light grey sweater.  I wore the bag as a crossbody and the black leather dye transferred.  When I got home I took a white cotton glove and rubbed the back of the bag and more dye transferred.  This should not have happened!!  I learned online if leather dye transfers it means it was not properly sealed.  Double disappointment because I really liked the bag and I loved my new sweater.  I returned the bag and the L&T store manager in Manhasset, NY said it was probably a fluke and only my bag because no one else complained.  She couldn’t care less.  I tried to write a review on L&T’s website and RM is not an option online so I’m here just warning the women so it doesn’t happen to them.  Prior to purchasing a RM bag make sure the leather dye doesn’t transfer by rubbing it with a white fabric.  Chances are it won’t but why risk your clothing.  B
Emily B.
West Long Branch
My all time favorite brand! Everything I have purchased from Rebecca Minkoff has lasted for years. I love the brands style and I love how everything isn’t out of this world expensive but still great quality!
Karen C.
Are this purses good quality ? Are they expensive? Where can I get them?
Tequila C.
Where can i find Rebecca Minkoff Purses?
Marlene B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Where can you find good sales on her collections?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Where can you find the best deals for her collections?
Louisa B.
Are they worth it quality wise? I know it's a designer bag, but sometimes that doesn't always mean its good quality...