Rebecca Minkoff Collection

by Rebecca Minkoff

This is an expensive line - is it worth the price?
What's a cute bag in style right now?
Why do you like this brand? What is your favorite thing from it and why?
Start your review of Rebecca Minkoff Collection!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
lovely bags ..nice , trendy and very stylish .expensive but great value bags with great quality,,i would recommend this for teenagersin 24 reviews
While I find the mini mac's to be small for a larger wallet, the quality is excellent and they only get better with age and use. in 22 reviews
Their cross body bags are definitely worth it however, the bigger the bag that you get the quality begins to decrease.in 7 reviews
They're beautifully made with high quality materials, are adorable, and can take a bit of a beating.in 6 reviews
Rebecca Minkoff's collection is simply irresistible yet would definitely break the budget lol.in 6 reviews
10 months agoPrinceton, NJ
I love Rebecca mink off. I just recently bought a bag from bloomingdales that gets compliments every time I go out. - It is  a very light grey almost white cross body page with dark hardware. I wear it when I go out. I will definetly be buying more RM bags in the future! It fits my small wallet, phone, and a few make up items for when I go out. You can get them really discounted at select department stores like bloomingdales & Nordstrom.
a year agoMadison
Asked them to honor a promotional discount on an item I wanted to get for a while. No where in their exclusions did it deliberately say that no sale or current promotional items are excluded. I could not use my promotion and I could not buy my bag. Very passive customer service response and I will not buy from their website because of this experience.
a year agoLexington
Rebecca Minkoff Collection uploaded by Jerita W.
When I first seen this Rebecca Minkoff purse I knew I just had to have it. I love the black on black look, it’s very classy, perfect for a dinner date and it has great quality. It comes with a cute little dust-bag and it retails at a reasonable price...
2 years agoAnderson, SC
Love Rebecca Minkoff. I have many of her bags and the price point is great, they're high quality, and have a unique look. I appreciate that unlike other mid-range designer bags, her designs aren't seen on everyone. My favorite bag is the mini mac, it's so convenient, holds a lot, and can be worn many ways.
7 months agoSanta Monica, CA
Reviewing the Capriana Sandal heels - a perfect go-to comfortable block heel sandal. I’m on my feet throughout the day at work and these provide ultimate comfort with great support. The only thing is I wish the clasps came in gold and not silver, it would have completed the look for the better!
2 years agoMadison, WI
Bought a pair of rebecca minkoff black studded boots and I LOVE the style. They are made with very soft leather and are just the right heel height for walking. Only complaint is the front of the shoe slightly separated from the sole after wearing them once after slipping on some ice.
8 months agoAtlantis , FL
This is my favorite brand for bags, I have multiple crossbody bags from them and I got a backpack as well, I love all of them and will keep adding more to my collection. I feel like with the quality of the bag, the price is pretty reasonable and they have sale all the time!
4 months agoDenver, CO
The nylon Julian backpack is perfect for traveling! Lightweight, waterproof! Can easily be packed for any adventure!!! Highly recommend this bag for any lady that is on the go! I am not a big purse person so it has been perfect for me.
7 months agoIndiana, PA
Love my new tote! It holds so much stuff and stylish! I’m so happy with it! It’s a great quality. I carry a lot so it helps that it’s huge! Could double as a diaper bag if you need it too! Best bag I have purchased yet!
6 months agoBrownwood, TX
I love these handbags. Brightly colored leather, clean lines, shiny hardware (and even sometimes studs!) come together to form the collection my dreams are made of. All of my daily carries are Rebecca Minkoff.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...