BeveragesEnergy & SportsRebbl
KHFM00274565 Elixir Maca Cold Brew Organic - 12 fl oz

Rebbl KHFM00274565 Elixir Maca Cold Brew Organic - 12 fl oz

by Rebbl

Maca Root is the premier Andean adaptogen traditionally used to enhance vitality stamina and energy in the harsh high-altitude central Peruvian plateau. This super-herb is a favorite of elite athletes and anyone motivated to push their bodies to the limit of their potential.

Features

• Elixir Maca Cold Brew Organic

Specifications

• Size: 12 fl oz
  • Weight: 0.94 lbs

Why all this drunk have coconut? Is the coconut strong in it?
Start your review of Rebbl KHFM00274565 Elixir Maca Cold Brew Organic - 12 fl oz!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Rebbl KHFM00274565 Elixir Maca Cold Brew Organic - 12 fl oz uploaded by Melissa B.
Unfortunately I wasn’t really a big fan of this one. It had a really strange smoky taste, it almost reminded me of a campfire. 🤷🏼‍♀️ It also had a bit of an aftertaste, probably from the stevia. I probably won’t repurchase this variety. I love Rebbl though, so I’ll keep trying out different flavors!!
Jay S.
Rock Island, IL
Rebbl KHFM00274565 Elixir Maca Cold Brew Organic - 12 fl oz uploaded by Jay S.
Great tasting coffee drink produced by Rebbl. The Rebbl KHFM00274565 Elixir Maca Cold Brew Organic - 12 fl oz is full of flavor. I particularly enjoyed the light hints of coconut in the drink.
Melanie M.
I had such high hopes for this, but I did not realize that it was sweetened with stevia. I could tell after just the first sip, and it was so overwhelming that I couldn’t taste anything else (no coffee, no coconut milk, no chocolate). Hours later after eating and brushing my teeth, I could still taste the stevia.
Brittany H.
Bedford, TX
Rebbl KHFM00274565 Elixir Maca Cold Brew Organic - 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany H.
I love the maca flavors but I really love the reishi mushroom cold brew. It’s so bomb! And they’re organic which means a lot to me. But these used to keep me truckin when I worked overnight shifts!
SCARLETT R.
Temecula, CA
Rebbl KHFM00274565 Elixir Maca Cold Brew Organic - 12 fl oz uploaded by SCARLETT R.
If your a big fan of cold brew you may like this, I didn’t like the taste, but then again I don’t like strong coffee. I love this brand tho so definitely recommend trying at least once and they have different flavors.
Alexandra R.
Encinitas, CA
Great for caffeine need however leaves a strange after taste with the mix of vanilla and coconut milk. Maybe if they had the option of regular milk it may change the nasty after taste. Didn’t even finish it because of the after taste
Ask a question to the Influenster community...