reames® homestyle egg noodles

by Reames

Recipe: Reames® Classic Chicken Noodle Soup.

How do these compare to other egg noodles??
It looks really nice but can anyone tell me what egg noodles are I know it sounds dumb but I am
Start your review of reames® homestyle egg noodles !
Wichita, KS
This is a staple in my house! I buy this every few months and keep it in the freezer til I need it. My mom makes homemade noodles and I haven’t been able to perfect that yet, nor do I like to take the time to make them from scratch. These taste so close to homemade. You could tell someone they are and they wouldn’t question it. I cook these in chicken broth, cream of chicken, lil water & milk. Then I add a rotisserie chicken and veggies. It’s so easy and quick to make! Hands down one of our family favorite dinners!
Green Bay, WI
Purchased at: Target
I use these when I make chicken noodle soup and they are delicious. They are like a mix between noodles and dumplings and make the soup more hearty. I love the texture and taste not soggy at all, I go out of my way to get them.
Lancaster, OH
I love these noodles! They are the closest flavor to home made egg noodles I have found. Same great taste, but without the flour all over your table! They hold up extremely well in crockpot recipes also.
Purchased at: Walmart
These homestyle Egg noodles are really good. They taste homemade. Great for chicken noodle soup. Cook up nice and don't get al mushy when reheated the next day. They are a great price and can be found in the frozen section
Mulvane
When I'm in a pinch and don't have time to make my own noodles these are the only ones I'll buy! The flavor and texture of these noodles are perfect.. I'm sure like everyone else they're my favorite in my chicken noodle soup! Must try!
New Castle
Personally, one of my family's Thanksgiving traditions is making Turkey & Noodles. However, due being so busy cooking I always purchase the Reames Home-style Egg Noodles because you are not able to tell that these are not made from scratch from my kitchen. Not only are the amazingly mouth watering Reames Noodles are also fulfilling. Therefore, you are not needing to purchase an abundance of noodles due to the factor you do not need to eat a lot to satisfy your hunger. I recommend the Reames Home-style Egg Noodles especially if you do not know how to make noodles from scratch or if you just don't have time. You will be just as pleased with these as you would any homemade noodles. I hope this helps everyone decide to try these.
Terre Haute, IN
In Indiana it is a must to have noodles at Thanksgiving and my fave are Reames frozen noodles!!! Simply add 2 bags in a crockpot, chicken broth (or turkey) I also add some cream of chicken soup and let simmer about an hour. OMG they are so delicious!! Add shredded chicken ( or turkey. Eat a bowl of them or spoon over mashed potatoes. Heaven!! They are not expensive, just a couple bucks a bag and you can find them everywhere!!! Carbs dont count on holidays!! Ha Ha!!
Denver, CO
Not recommended for crockpot/slow cooker meals. I recently made soup and added these noodles and they became incredibly gummy. I was excited to try these frozen noodles for the ease and shape, but I was not impressed when they became a gummy mess within a few minutes of being int eh crock pot. The flavor is spot on and remind me of my grandma's homemade noodles.
Mesa, AZ
Oh my gosh these noodle are just like my grandmother made at Thanksgiving time. Without all the fuss! My family have always added noodles to the turkey gravy. Now I do the dinner every year and side step a mess and use these!! Tyr them for chicken noodle soup. Yummy!
Hugo, CO
I typically make homemade noodles but these are great in a pinch. I use them for chicken & noodles or this week turkey & noodles with Thanksgiving leftovers. I boil the meat, add fresh carrots & celery, season to taste & simmer! Highly recommended!