Reames® Homestyle Egg Noodles 24 oz. Bag uploaded by Darienne N.Reames® Homestyle Egg Noodles 24 oz. Bag uploaded by Hannah H.Reames® Homestyle Egg Noodles 24 oz. Bag uploaded by Jennifer F.

BY REAMES

Recipe: Reames® Classic Chicken Noodle Soup. see more...

Samantha K.
Foley, MN
Not recommended for crockpot/slow cooker meals. I recently made soup and added these noodles and they became incredibly gummy. I was excited to try these frozen noodles for the ease and shape, but I was not impressed when they became a gummy mess within a few minutes of being int eh crock pot. The flavor is spot on and remind me of my grandma's homemade noodles.
Hannah H.
I love these noodles! They are the closest flavor to home made egg noodles I have found. Same great taste, but without the flour all over your table! They hold up extremely well in crockpot recipes also.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
When I'm in a pinch and don't have time to make my own noodles these are the only ones I'll buy! The flavor and texture of these noodles are perfect.. I'm sure like everyone else they're my favorite in my chicken noodle soup! Must try!
Carrie D.
New Castle
Personally, one of my family's Thanksgiving traditions is making Turkey & Noodles. However, due being so busy cooking I always purchase the Reames Home-style Egg Noodles because you are not able to tell that these are not made from scratch from my kitchen. Not only are the amazingly mouth watering Reames Noodles are also fulfilling. Therefore, you are not needing to purchase an abundance of noodles due to the factor you do not need to eat a lot to satisfy your hunger. I recommend the Reames Home-style Egg Noodles especially if you do not know how to make noodles from scratch or if you just don't have time. You will be just as pleased with these as you would any homemade noodles. I hope this helps everyone decide to try these.
jill m.
Terre Haute, IN
In Indiana it is a must to have noodles at Thanksgiving and my fave are Reames frozen noodles!!! Simply add 2 bags in a crockpot, chicken broth (or turkey) I also add some cream of chicken soup and let simmer about an hour. OMG they are so delicious!! Add shredded chicken ( or turkey. Eat a bowl of them or spoon over mashed potatoes. Heaven!! They are not expensive, just a couple bucks a bag and you can find them everywhere!!! Carbs dont count on holidays!! Ha Ha!!
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
Oh my gosh these noodle are just like my grandmother made at Thanksgiving time. Without all the fuss! My family have always added noodles to the turkey gravy. Now I do the dinner every year and side step a mess and use these!! Tyr them for chicken noodle soup. Yummy!
Angela B.
Goodland, KS
I typically make homemade noodles but these are great in a pinch. I use them for chicken & noodles or this week turkey & noodles with Thanksgiving leftovers. I boil the meat, add fresh carrots & celery, season to taste & simmer! Highly recommended!
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
Every time I make a roast chicken or turkey I save the leftovers for a noodle soup. I didn't have time to make the homemade egg noodles I love to make, so I picked these up at the store. They were great but I knocked off a star because they aren't quite as doughy as I like.
courtney L.
These are my favorite noodles! We make them every holiday. They go great with Turkey and gravy! Or chicken and gravy! They get nice and plump and soak up flavor so they make perfect chicken and noodles. Very yummy and great comfort food!
Jessie J.
Peoria Hts, IL
These definitely taste like grandma's homemade noodles, with that being said when the weather gets chilly these are always in our freezer! A little goes a long way and they're fairly inexpensive so it's definitely worth your money and your family will have happy bellies.
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
How do these compare to other egg noodles??
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
It looks really nice but can anyone tell me what egg noodles are I know it sounds dumb but I am

Walmart