Reames® Homestyle Egg Noodles 24 oz. Bag uploaded by Jennifer F.

BY REAMES

Recipe: Reames® Classic Chicken Noodle Soup. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Bella Vista, AR
Foodie Expert
Every time I make a roast chicken or turkey I save the leftovers for a noodle soup. I didn't have time to make the homemade egg noodles I love to make, so I picked these up at the store. They were great but I knocked off a star because they aren't quite as doughy as I like.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
Oh my gosh these noodle are just like my grandmother made at Thanksgiving time. Without all the fuss! My family have always added noodles to the turkey gravy. Now I do the dinner every year and side step a mess and use these!! Tyr them for chicken noodle soup. Yummy!
Heather O.
Heather O.
When I don't feel like spending all day making my great grand mother's recipe from scratch -- these are the next best thing. They are almost identical in texture and could look identical if I cut them that way.
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Foodie Expert
Best noodles out there! I make these for holidays like Easter and Thanksgiving, I make chicken and noodles with these noodles! Highly recommend!!
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Great flavor of noddles! Great price! Easy to use! Hard to find sometimes! Taste almost as good as homemade noodles!
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
Foodie Expert
Love these noodles! Perfect size for chicken noodle soup and I highly recommend! Great taste too 😊
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
When I'm in a pinch and don't have time to make my own noodles these are the only ones I'll buy! The flavor and texture of these noodles are perfect.. I'm sure like everyone else they're my favorite in my chicken noodle soup! Must try!
connie P.
connie P.
Logan, OH
Foodie Expert
These are super Delicious.Taste like fresh homemade to me,Great with any broth like chicken, turkey,ham and etc.these are the tops!!!
courtney L.
courtney L.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite noodles! We make them every holiday. They go great with Turkey and gravy! Or chicken and gravy! They get nice and plump and soak up flavor so they make perfect chicken and noodles. Very yummy and great comfort food!
Debra R.
Debra R.
Marrero, LA
Foodie Expert
I have never heard of these noodles before, but I would try it out just for the name. I also think it deserves five stars for the name as well.
justice w.
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
How do these compare to other egg noodles??
Keyanna J.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
It looks really nice but can anyone tell me what egg noodles are I know it sounds dumb but I am