Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog BedsRealTree
MAX-5 Camo Premium Bolstered Sofa Lounger Pet Bed for Dogs and Cats Piping 25 X 21 Inches

by RealTree

Authentic Realtree Max-5 camo premium box bed with a super soft plush channeled sleep surface, bolstered walls in Realtree Max-5 camo print with contrast piping and Realtree logo embroidered on the back bolster. The bed is machine washable.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Realtree MAX-5 Camo Premium Bolstered Sofa Lounger Pet Bed for Dogs and Cats Realtree Piping 25 X 21 Inches!
Kristie F.
Vienna, VA
Realtree MAX-5 Camo Premium Bolstered Sofa Lounger Pet Bed for Dogs and Cats Realtree  Piping 25 X 21 Inches uploaded by Kristie F.
Review for: MAX-5/Brown/Pink
I received this product through a cashback campaign on Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I wouldn't ordinarily buy a camo bed, but this one is well made and very soft. It's the perfect size for my 10+ year old dog whom weighs about 8 pounds. She's still a bit uncertain of it, so time will tell how much she likes it.
Aubrey T.
Realtree MAX-5 Camo Premium Bolstered Sofa Lounger Pet Bed for Dogs and Cats Realtree  Piping 25 X 21 Inches uploaded by Aubrey T.
Review for: MAX-5/Brown/Pink
Both my dogs enjoy this bed so much they often playfully fight over it. It was a bit pricey, but I believe that's average for other retailers. My small dogs fit perfectly in it and love falling asleep in it. My dog usually chews her beds but this one has stood up well and is good quality. Would purchase from this brand again!
Anna G.
Austin, TX
Realtree MAX-5 Camo Premium Bolstered Sofa Lounger Pet Bed for Dogs and Cats Realtree  Piping 25 X 21 Inches uploaded by Anna G.
Review for: MAX-5/Brown/Pink
My Chihuahua absolutely loved this bed. The lifted sides are perfect for him to rest his head on and the material is super soft. As soon as I brought it home he jumped right in and claimed it as his even though it’s pink! Oh well at least one of my dogs is enjoying it
Terri C.
Pearl River, NY
Realtree MAX-5 Camo Premium Bolstered Sofa Lounger Pet Bed for Dogs and Cats Realtree  Piping 25 X 21 Inches uploaded by Terri C.
Review for: MAX-5/Brown/Orange
If you are in the mood to spoil your pet this is the only bed you should get! Realtree MAX-5 Camo Premium Bolstered Sofa Lounger Pet Bed for Dogs and Cats Realtree Piping 25 X 21 Inches this has cozy micro Terry sleeping area with a large 5 inch bolstered side which keeps your pet comfy and happy. The easy to clean removable cover is machine washable and a game changer as far as pet beds are concerned although I am not a fan of the camo patterns, this one has accent pink piping that just makes it look very special. It’s the perfect blend of comfort and support for my two cats but I can also accommodate small dogs. I did receive cashback on my purchase for participating in this program for my honest review.
Angie O.
Realtree MAX-5 Camo Premium Bolstered Sofa Lounger Pet Bed for Dogs and Cats Realtree  Piping 25 X 21 Inches uploaded by Angie O.
Review for: MAX-5/Brown/Pink
I was a bit worried that my Shih Tzu would not care for her new bed, she usually has to warm up to things, you know, explore, sniff them, but it was the complete opposite, she absolutely loved it!! We now have to actually bring her bed up to the couch, cause she wants to be on her bed, but on the couch also!! 😳 The bed itself is great, it’s soft & comfy, it has cute pink trim that gives the whole camouflage look a girly kick to it. #realtree #girlycamo #influenster #centralgarden&pet #voxbox #dogbed #camouflagebed
Lindsay H.
San Antonio, TX
Realtree MAX-5 Camo Premium Bolstered Sofa Lounger Pet Bed for Dogs and Cats Realtree  Piping 25 X 21 Inches uploaded by Lindsay H.
Review for: MAX-5/Brown/Orange
my dog loves this bed. she sleeps in it every afternoon. I like to joke that she's invisible because the bed is camouflaged. a comfy bed for years to come.
Barbara C.
Toms River, NJ
Realtree MAX-5 Camo Premium Bolstered Sofa Lounger Pet Bed for Dogs and Cats Realtree  Piping 25 X 21 Inches uploaded by Barbara C.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Review for: MAX-5/Brown/Orange
When I first received this product from Chewy as part of a cash back Campaign my dogs absolutely loved laying in it. I particularly loved the gender neutral look of the bed. The problem occurred within less than a week when a hole developed at the bottom of the bed.  definitely not the quality I look for in a bed.
Candice T.
Opelika, AL
Realtree MAX-5 Camo Premium Bolstered Sofa Lounger Pet Bed for Dogs and Cats Realtree  Piping 25 X 21 Inches uploaded by Candice T.
Review for: MAX-5/Brown/Pink
My dog loves his new bed. The lining is super soft, and the bed is extra cushy. So far, this bed seems to be great quality. My dachshund is a digger and sometimes digs at the seams, but they are holding strong. I originally thought the price was a little high, but after passing the dachshund test, I feel like it is worth the price.
Caitlin G.
San Angelo , TX
Realtree MAX-5 Camo Premium Bolstered Sofa Lounger Pet Bed for Dogs and Cats Realtree  Piping 25 X 21 Inches uploaded by Caitlin G.
Review for: MAX-5/Brown/Pink
My pup loves this bed. We take them camping and they love to hang out at night and cuddle up in it. It definitely fits the atmosphere and it’s the perfect add to our camping trip.
Linda H.
Realtree MAX-5 Camo Premium Bolstered Sofa Lounger Pet Bed for Dogs and Cats Realtree  Piping 25 X 21 Inches uploaded by Linda H.
Review for: MAX-5/Brown/Pink
Super soft and cozy for my little pup. It’s well padded and it’s super comfortable for small size dogs. Camo design that would be great for cabins or outdoor lovers.

Looking for your answer?